• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

38mm Dr. Rocket hardware for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new2hpr

Reaction score
I got a good bundle deal from someone getting out of the hobby. I'm selling off some of the duplicates to fund other projects. I'm not in a big hurry to get rid of this stuff, but figures others should be flying them, instead of them being "on display" in my shop.

38mm front closure $20
38mm seal disk $10

* Standard Dr. Rocket red anodize (except seal disk)
* used
* casing pictured is sold​
P1050197.JPG

Rear 38mm Closure $15
* Some external cosmetic (pliers) marks on knurled part
* Otherwise perfect and usable​
P1050198.JPG

No Paypal. I take money orders and personal checks (10 day wait for checks to clear before shipment).

I will charge ONLY the actual shipping. You want it? I'll box it, take it to the PO and get the shipping amount, and notify you. You send money, I send goodies!

Thanks,
Ken:D

Plugged Front Closure $30
* Appears new/unused
* Not the threaded version​

Rear Closure $20
* Some external cosmetic (pliers) marks on knurled part
* Otherwise perfect and usable​

What size? I'm assuming 38mm but just wanted to be clear.

No bites?

Not even low-ball offers?

OK, I'll give it a few days, then they go on Greed-Bay.

Ken

I'm not sure, but you may have better luck if you'd take paypal. Some people may not want to go thru the hassle of money orders or waiting for checks to clear. Good luck.

I've been "almost" stung by Paypal before, so I just stay clear. A buyer of one of my Ebay items evidently was on the receiving end of some stolen merchandise in a different auction, so Paypal froze the accounts of anyone connected with him, including my personal accounts! Took a few calls to get that straightened out.:mad:

Ken

Latest posts

Back