3 new decal sets from Stickershock23.com!

stickershock23

Reaction score
As always I am adding new stuff to our website.
So here are this weeks newest additions!

the original Estes Big Daddy

The classic Estes Bandit

and the incredible Comanche 3

As always these are made of 5 year rated VINYL in bright vivid colors, Easy to apply and are guaranteed to look great for years to come.

thanks for looking and remember

"Never fly naked!"

Fade_to_Black

Reaction score
Hey Mark, what kind of price would be on the original Big Daddy decals for a 7.5" upscale?

MarkM

Reaction score
I'll give you a call on this one - that's my L2 bird using LOC 3" tubing. :cool:

I love the Bandit design as well. Several years ago I made a 4" upscale and loved it so much and how it flew, I upscaled it to 6" for my L3 project! I designed the vinyl myself for the L3 project. Nice to see this vinyl set available.

Last edited:

stickershock23

Reaction score
Hey Mark, what kind of price would be on the original Big Daddy decals for a 7.5" upscale?

I offer the Old Schools Big daddy on my website for $56.00 those are 3 vivid colors, Bright Yellow, Red/orange and black!

I love the Bandit design as well. Several years ago I made a 4" upscale and loved it so much and how it flew, I upscaled it to 6" for my L3 project! I designed the vinyl myself for the L3 project. Nice to see this vinyl set available.

Pictures? :)

MarkM

Reaction score
Pictures? :)

My L3 Bandit Pictures
L3 - Ready.JPG

L3 - Ready2.JPG

L3 - Flight.JPG

harsas

Reaction score
Mark,

Thats BEAUTIFUL!!! couldn't ask for a more picture perfect take off picture!

Please do not encourage Mark by asking for pictures. The guy has not stopped smiling since tht Level 3 flight. Seriously though, it is a pretty rocket.

MarkM

Reaction score
Please do not encourage Mark by asking for pictures. The guy has not stopped smiling since tht Level 3 flight. Seriously though, it is a pretty rocket.
Yup. I'll admit to that! I refuse to admit to anything else on the grounds it may incriminate me.

stickershock23

Reaction score

Don't worry the smile will wear off in about a year or so, then he'll start another big project..... happens all the time.