3 new decal sets from Stickershock23.com!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
As always I am adding new stuff to our website.
So here are this weeks newest additions!

the original Estes Big Daddy

The classic Estes Bandit

and the incredible Comanche 3

As always these are made of 5 year rated VINYL in bright vivid colors, Easy to apply and are guaranteed to look great for years to come.

thanks for looking and remember

"Never fly naked!"

Hey Mark, what kind of price would be on the original Big Daddy decals for a 7.5" upscale?

I'll give you a call on this one - that's my L2 bird using LOC 3" tubing. :cool:

I love the Bandit design as well. Several years ago I made a 4" upscale and loved it so much and how it flew, I upscaled it to 6" for my L3 project! I designed the vinyl myself for the L3 project. Nice to see this vinyl set available.

Last edited:
Hey Mark, what kind of price would be on the original Big Daddy decals for a 7.5" upscale?

I offer the Old Schools Big daddy on my website for $56.00 those are 3 vivid colors, Bright Yellow, Red/orange and black!

I love the Bandit design as well. Several years ago I made a 4" upscale and loved it so much and how it flew, I upscaled it to 6" for my L3 project! I designed the vinyl myself for the L3 project. Nice to see this vinyl set available.

Pictures? :)

Pictures? :)

My L3 Bandit Pictures
L3 - Ready.JPG

L3 - Ready2.JPG

L3 - Flight.JPG

Mark,

Thats BEAUTIFUL!!! couldn't ask for a more picture perfect take off picture!

Please do not encourage Mark by asking for pictures. The guy has not stopped smiling since tht Level 3 flight. Seriously though, it is a pretty rocket.

Please do not encourage Mark by asking for pictures. The guy has not stopped smiling since tht Level 3 flight. Seriously though, it is a pretty rocket.
Yup. I'll admit to that! I refuse to admit to anything else on the grounds it may incriminate me.

Don't worry the smile will wear off in about a year or so, then he'll start another big project..... happens all the time.

Back