25% Off All Aerotech products

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WILDMANRS

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Until further notice we are offering 25% off retail on all Aerotech products including Quest.
For Wildman club members you are already getting a better deal than this on some products so log into the website and take a look .
Just put 25 off in the note section and we will refund the difference .For right now this is on website sales only .
The inventory on our website is correct if it says we have it in stock we do. if there is a mistake with anything we will contact you right away.
This is not a prepay sale ,this is in stock .
If we are out of something that you want give us a call and we might be able to help anyway.
This includes Aerotech hardware we have in stock .
Thank you
PS we actually do have the Aerotech O motor in stock

Last edited:
Untill further notice we are offering 25% off retail on all Aerotech products .
Just put 25 off in the note section and we will refund the difference .For right now this is on website sales only .
The inventory on our website is correct if it says we have it in stock we do. if there is a mistake with anything we will contact you right away.
This is not a prepay sale ,this is in stock .
If we are out of something that you want give us a call and we might be able to help anyway.
This includes Aerotech hardware we have in stock .
Thank you
PS we actually do have the Aerotech O motor in stock

Order sent in.

Tim, sent you all my kids' college money. You're welcome. Apologies for when their mother comes to hunt you down. You aren't far from Canada. You might make it.

That’s an awesome price. I can’t take advantage of it right now, but I know some of my friends will.

Come on, Mr. Highland Games, you know what to do. Buy a caber sized rocket and “toss” it...with an N motor. ;)

Like this?

From the Reno newspaper in their coverage of the Nevada State Championships..about 20 years ago. Big caber...about 18’ long but only 105 lbs.

Attachments

• 4E2E8050-4CC2-4336-B584-4C395C8E25F9.jpeg
    4E2E8050-4CC2-4336-B584-4C395C8E25F9.jpeg
    70.7 KB · Views: 42
The 25 % off retail on all Aerotech Sale will end tomorrow the 26th at midnight .
How ever the 20% off Aerotech hardware will stay until further notice.
Thank you for all of the orders .
Tim

(enough posts in this thread have been deleted mine doesn't even make any sense anymore)

Last edited:
That's it? Just long enough to put a company out of business with this & complaining to his vendors?

If temporarily matching prices with another company for a week puts that company out of business, there was something wrong with that company, and it probably wasn’t going to last.

Last edited:
The 25 % off retail on all Aerotech Sale will end tomorrow the 26th at midnight .
How ever the 20% off Aerotech hardware will stay until further notice.
Thank you for all of the orders .
Tim

Tim I’ve had 5417SC in my cart a few days it’s listed at 168 is it 20 percent off that price or is the the correct price listed?

168 is his normal price. The 25% off is a code you have to enter. The club price is $147 so if you don't have a membership you should look into it. That one item would cover most of the price and then you would be set for the Black Friday sales.

Order sent in.

Tim, sent you all my kids' college money. You're welcome. Apologies for when their mother comes to hunt you down. You aren't far from Canada. You might make it.
My order is in too. Kids weren’t doing that well in college anyway. Their mom... well... after I catch hell she might be hunting Tim down too, but then that’s why he has the Camaro.

My order is in too. Kids weren’t doing that well in college anyway. Their mom... well... after I catch hell she might be hunting Tim down too, but then that’s why he has the Camaro.
Sorry to here about your kids in college. And about your wife have you meet Jackie ? If you listen to her the Camaro is really hers,and i am not getting away from anybody in the motorhome.

Last edited:
Tim, the Camero IS really Jackie’s, and you look good driving the motor home...

Mike Smeltzer

The way he drives, I think Tim should put some flame decals on the back of his camper.....oh wait, he already did that once..... LoL.

Sorry Tim, I couldn't resist that one.

So go ahead and "FLAME ME!" Just don't do it while your're driving the Camper.

Oh wait, already done that!

I am a very very bad man!

Brad

Back