• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found 24mm Hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arsenal78

Reaction score
Lost my Aerotech 24mm hardware to a cato today (and lost it in the grass too) so I’m looking to see if anyone has a spare 24/40 hardware set. I’d prefer Dr Rocket or other colored casing (so I don’t lose it again) but Aerotech works as well.

Dr Rocket only made HP cases 29mm and up. Rouse-Tech made a limited number of hobby line cases. They're pretty rare. I have a RT gold 29/40-120 case. I think the 18mm and 24mm only were made in gold. I have seen some 29/40-120 cases in blue, but don't have any in my collection. Yet...

I have seen a picture of a blue 18/20 case. Someone recently picked it up from a local vendor. I have been looking for any 18 and 24mm color anodized cases for a while now.

I've got a blue hobbyline 29/40-120... not parting with it, but they are out there. I've only seen the AT 24/40's

Contact Karl at [email protected]. I bet he'll send you an Aerotech branded replacement and reload at no cost. Otherwise, we have it all in stock :).

Back