20mm stand off

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRL303

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a vendor who sells 20mm rail, mini button, stand offs? I can figure out something with screws and what-not but wondering on other potential options. DIY interest too.

Thanks. Bought many buttons from him but no standoffs offered. No 3D printing capabilities. Curious as to the aluminum spacer suggestion. Not sure what these are...
just that, an aluminum tube, that the screw goes through, or if its a #6 screw they have both male and female threaded ones (one each end) that can be used

I just substitue a longer machine screw with of stack of washers for simple standoffs.

Again, thanks for all suggestions. I've been a long time member, HPR L1, and am getting back into it as my kids get more interested in middle school science.

Just a heads up. Randy at Rail-buttons.com contacted me after my initial post and started working on a rail standoff for the 20mm rail. He now has a product on his website for the 1010 rail called "rail stop". The same product scaled down for the 20mm will be launching soon. He sent me a beta version and I can attest to the simple, elegant design. Just FYI for anyone looking for what I was with my original post. Thanks, Randy!
Jim

Back