• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2” Built Talon

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DAllen

Reaction score
This is a built Giant Leap Talon for sale…local p/u only. Will be at NSL for one day and all Michiana Rocketry launches otherwise I live in the 49085 zip. I have no idea how to price something like this so…$50 obo. Slimline retainer, 29mm MMT, shock cord and yes there is a zipper. There is no chute with it. If this goes to an academic rocket team for use in their program the price is $0.

Attachments

• IMG_1116.jpeg
    IMG_1116.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1115.jpeg
    IMG_1115.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1114.jpeg
    IMG_1114.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1113.jpeg
    IMG_1113.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1112.jpeg
    IMG_1112.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
As of now this is still available. One individual wants me to ship it to them and after some considerable thought I'm not going to do that unless I happen across the exact right sized box. Just do not want to risk damage with trying to either squeeze it into a home-made box or something too small. So for the time being this is definitely going to be a local p/u only. Not really willing to drive too far since its only a $50 or so item. But for the right trade maybe I might be willing to drive somewhere. I'm always looking for AT propellent...lol aren't we all?

Bump...so far local p/u only at this point. I still have not figured out a way to ship this that meets my standards.

Back