🚀 Launch Smoother, Land Safer with the Explorer Rotofoil! 🚀

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valkyrie Recovery Systems

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Rocket enthusiasts, take your launches to new heights and ensure your landings are as smooth as your take-offs with the Explorer Rotofoil – the ultimate parachute solution for low and mid-power rockets.

Why Choose Explorer Rotofoil?

• Stable Descent: Say goodbye to swinging and hello to stability! Keep your rocket and its fins safe with our cutting-edge, stable design.
  • Premium Swivel Included: Enjoy a tangle-free descent every time, thanks to the included premium ball bearing swivel.
  • Optimized for Performance: With a drag coefficient of 0.85 and thin mill ripstop, expect efficient, controlled recovery on every flight.
  • Durability Meets Design: Features 8 robust lines and laser heat-sealed edges in a striking yellow for visibility and durability.
  • Visible Color: Stand out with our vibrant yellow parachute, ensuring your rocket is visible against any backdrop.
🌟 Elevate Your Rocketry Experience 🌟

Join the ranks of satisfied rocketeers who trust the Explorer Rotofoil for their recovery needs. Whether you're launching for fun, competition, or education, make every descent a spectacle of stability and safety.

Ready for a game-changing recovery parachute?

Dive into the future of rocketry with Explorer Rotofoil. Because every successful launch deserves an equally successful landing. For a limited time, we are offering a sale on these rotofoils for flyers to try them at a lower price. We are sure that once you try them, you will never use the 'stock' chute that came in the kit again.

🔗 https://www.valkyrierecoverysystems.com/store/p31/Explorer_Rotofoil.html

Attachments

• IMG_4760.mov
    18.2 MB
  • 20240326_093729.jpg
    20240326_093729.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
These are cool. Do you have any video of a rocket descending on one? I would consider stocking up on these if you offered 15", which is what I use in the majority of my rockets.

Also, a small website note: At the very bottom of the page I select the size. Then I have to scroll all the way to the top to see what the price is. It would be good if the price were shown in the same general area as the size selection/add to cart button.

These are cool. Do you have any video of a rocket descending on one? I would consider stocking up on these if you offered 15", which is what I use in the majority of my rockets.

Also, a small website note: At the very bottom of the page I select the size. Then I have to scroll all the way to the top to see what the price is. It would be good if the price were shown in the same general area as the size selection/add to cart button.
Thank you for the website suggestion, I will try to figure out a way to list the price near the option drop down.

I will have to look and see if I have any videos. Because of the insignificant change in performance and bulk, we decided not to include 15" rotofoils, but if there is enough interest we will offer them.

Ben
CEO

Thanks to Ulexis, here is a video.

Attachments

• 554544-51bf6c2d176ccfe29f336e298515dbab.mp4
    10.5 MB
I will have to look and see if I have any videos. Because of the insignificant change in performance and bulk, we decided not to include 15" rotofoils, but if there is enough interest we will offer them.

Ben
CEO
Ditto on the 15". Often a 12" falls too fast, and an 18" drifts too far away on a windy day. 15" seems to be a sweet spot.

Hans.

We have begun to modify the website to include pricing with the options. I hope this makes it easier.

We have also received overwhelming feedback on the 15" rotofoils, so we have spent the morning working on some and they are listed right now https://www.valkyrierecoverysystems.com/store/p31/Explorer_Rotofoil.html

Thank you everyone for the support of these rotofoils, we sold 46 this weekend! We always appreciate any feedback anyone has about our products as well, so reach out with any questions or concerns or just to say our products are great! We are also operating primarily off of word of mouth, so any public reviews help us out immensely.

Thank you,
Ashleigh
Office Manager

These recovery systems intrigue me. I plan buying some nylon parachutes in the future and have primarily looked at Top Flight Recovery's products. But I will be on the lookout for reviews on this rotofoil and may reconsider what I buy.

Any chance these will be offered in other colors (red?) as well? That yellow looks like it will blend in perfectly in the soybean fields we launch in.

Any chance these will be offered in other colors (red?) as well? That yellow looks like it will blend in perfectly in the soybean fields we launch in.
We have had a few requests for other colors for similar reasons. We are looking at getting material for a second color but may take a little while before we have that available.

Ben

Back