Performance Rocketry - Competitor 4 Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C.O.B.H.C.

Reaction score
l_bd1ddbe13521c70dd0cfe95c66cbbe91.jpg

Competitor 4 renamed MotorBreath on a K695R

8188fc88-7fd0-4795-8e8c-911572aef027_aaron_stanley.jpg

Competitor 4 renamed MotorBreath on an M1850W

Sparky Red L900 EX motor (at Tripoli Las Cruces NM site)
SparkyRedL.jpg

Forumla 13 L777 EX Motor (at Tripoli West Texas site)
Formula13L.JPG

It's about time!

DCP_comp4.jpg

GrnCompetito.jpg

L1023GGComp4.JPG

Forgot to add the second picture was under the thrust of a 6 grain 54mm green EX motor of mine.

The third picture it is flying on a 3 grain 76mm L 1023 4,000 Ns Green motor

Last edited:
Old thread, but my friend Allen Yan got a neat pic yesterday of my Comp4 on an M1400 EX that I thought was worth sharing.
Amazing photo...just beautiful. Was it remotely triggered? What kind of camera setup?

Amazing photo...just beautiful. Was it remotely triggered? What kind of camera setup?

Thanks, yeah, I'm glad he was able to capture the moment so well. (The shots I take with my 20D look "old" compared to his!) He shot it with a Canon EOS 30D at f/4 with a remote trigger... you can actually see him shooting with his handheld/triggering the remote from a safe distance if you look carefully behind the pad base!

Old thread, but my friend Allen Yan got a neat pic yesterday of my Comp4 on an M1400 EX that I thought was worth sharing.

Wow great shot! I'm hoping to get my Intimidator up this weekend.

"Mach-ing Bird" doing it's thing on a skiddie.

Very nice. This shot kind of makes me laugh though, did you need the fire crew after the launch?

Back