• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Several Model Rocket Kits--Downsizing the Collection

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Time to downsize my rocket collection. I finally realized there's no way I'll build the 8 large tubs full of model/MPR rocket kits. So I'm selling some, so I can probably buy…other rockets. There is some kind of logic there :)

Send me a note here if interested. I can provide pictures if that helps. If you decide to purchase, I'll weigh the package and give the ship price from USPS or UPS. I'm not out to make money on shipping. If you are not satisfied with condition I will refund your money-I stand behind what I sell.
Oh, and one more thing: Buy 4+ kits at one time, and shipping is free.

I have duplicate kits for several, so you might be able to get two...just ask. I’ll be selling other kits when these are nearly gone: Aerotech, PML and North Coast kits (even got the large X-wing fighter) and of course more OOP Estes stuff. So many kits, so little time……

Kit Price
EST 2051 Estes Solar Probe $15
LS101 MRC Standard Arm $22
EST 2044 Estes Solar Sailer II $18
EST 1976 Estes Jupiter C $45
LS100 MRC Iron Man $55
EST 2016 Estes Explorer Aquarius $25

Mark Newton
Lebanon, IN
NAR 70298 L2

Last edited:
Subscribing. I'm very interested in seeing what comes up from PML, Aerotech, and NCR!

Cheers,
Michael

Payment sent on MRC Standard ARM.

Thanks,
Brent

The MRC Standard ARM arrived today. Thanks a bunch!! I now have 2 MRC kits in my collection:)

PM sent waiting for your answer
Money is on its way should be there by Tuesday.

Last edited:
PM sent waiting for your answer
Money is on its way should be there by Tuesday.

the post office left notice they should have left the letter. I thought that I told them no sig. required. Maybe not they will try again tomorrow if you are not there maybe leave a note will work.

Got my five kits today and they where package great and I am very please with the deal I got. Can not wait till you list some new ones.
Kurt

I have to give ep29030 a big +1. Great, painless transactions!

Aaron

I have to give ep29030 a big +1. Great, painless transactions!

Aaron

Patient and understanding with the more expensive kits as well.....I can't wait to start building my Mercury Atlas and place it between my Redstone/Liberty Bell 7 and Saturn V Apollo 11. I'll build MA-6/Friendship 7....John Glenn's bird....

Received my Explorer Aquarius. Mark was very patient and understanding in arranging shipping, since I live in Canada. I would love to do business with him again! I can't wait to get started on this kit that I've wanted for years!

Back