• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boat Tail full scale Arcas bought from Rocketry Warehouse

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColumbiaNX01

Red blooded white American male
Reaction score
I bought this boat tail full scale Arcas from Rocketry Warehouse last year. It is built never painted or flown, just ground tested for ejection charges. It is built with Aeropoxy structural epoxy. Fin can is all foamed using 8lb density expanding foam. Rail guides are installed. Nose cone is set up for GPS tracker. Ebay has the red anodized aluminum bulk plates with ejection canisters. Ebay has sled installed with two rotary switches, two 9 volt battery holders. Holes are drilled in G10 to accept two Pefectflite old style Stratalogger. Has a 54mm slimline retainer. Comes with factory decals. Airframe is Profusion fiberglass. Has holes drilled for 2-56 shear pins in payload and booster. Set up with large nylon rivets in payload section.

The pride and joy of this kit is the aluminum fins. Has 4 6061 Aluminum CNC machined bolt on fins and they are factory primed to accept paint.

The retail on this kit is $699.99. Since I have bought it and built it, it is flight ready just insert motor, recovery, and electronics your set. I am asking $575.00 shipped. I accept Paypal. Price is negotiable.

View attachment 272003View attachment 272004View attachment 272005View attachment 272006View attachment 272007View attachment 272008

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. I don't think many were released. I have one of the original Performance Rocketry boat tail Arcas with the fiberglass and gel coat fin cans.

I will be attending High Frontier 12 rocket launch in Pawhuska, Oklahoma hosted by Tulsa Rocketry September 26th and 27th. So anyone attending that launch, I can deliver the rocket(s) to the launch for anyone who would like that.

Oh how I wish you had an installment payment plan - that is the only way this would slide past She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Anything in particular you would like to trade?

Oh how I wish you had an installment payment plan - that is the only way this would slide past She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Anything in particular you would like to trade?

Possibly?? Any large motor hardwear like 98mm or 75mm to trade?

Back