Composite Warehouse, ARCAS Boat Tail, Full Scale.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justforfun

TRA 684, L-3
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:
A couple of club members each built one and had a drag race at our recent launch, the Texas Shoot Out. (Tripoli North Texas.)

As you can tell from the pic, it was not even close, but still very cool to see two of them.

Tony

BCC78328-C990-46B1-B002-26116A756919.jpeg

I just finished building mine. Total weight is about 14lbs without motor or e-bay setup. I wouldn't dare fly it on anything less than a K550/535

A couple of club members each built one and had a drag race at our recent launch, the Texas Shoot Out. (Tripoli North Texas.)

As you can tell from the pic, it was not even close, but still very cool to see two of them.

Tony

View attachment 469296

Those are the HV Arcas varrient . I used to fly mine on j800s and J480 's for a realistic slow lift off

Looking at the Composite Warehouse website.

They have a full scale, boat tail model. https://www.compositewarehouse.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_65&product_id=159

Anyone build this kit?

Anyone have a RockSim file for this kit?

Looks interesting. Wondering what others think of that kit.

Recommendations on first motor, dual deploy chute sizes, what weight did your come in, that kind of stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Roy
Did you ever find a Rocksim file for this kit?

Back