• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB rocksim software

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kevin,

The best source for that would be Apogee. I think there are rules around reselling the software (like the license forbids it) so your only legal option would be the original source.

-Aaron

That is a great big WAAH.:cry:
Thanks for the note
and I will say good buy to the C note.

If you went for a much older version (something like 6.x or earlier, maybe 7.x) you might be able to illegally install a working copy if you acquired someone's CD with license key. I think in the more modern era, though, you have to obtain a key online from Apogee, non transferrable, so even if someone wanted to sell you their copy you would not be able to unlock it.

Try forming a TARC team--you can get a copy for $50 if you're young enough or have young friends...
--Chan Stevens

the C-note will pay for itself on the first HPR design that you don't crash as a result of a dumb mistake. after that, all the great stuff here on TRF and EMRR is just "free". enjoy

Latest posts

Back