What happened to CTI web sites?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Handeman

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
It's 5 pm EDT on Black Friday and I tried all my links and Google searches for CTI websites to check on motor specs, and nothing comes up. My virus protection is saying it's an unprotected site and then I get a 404 error.

Just an internet glitch or something happened to CTI?

It's 5 pm EDT on Black Friday and I tried all my links and Google searches for CTI websites to check on motor specs, and nothing comes up. My virus protection is saying it's an unprotected site and then I get a 404 error.

Just an internet glitch or something happened to CTI?
I was able to get on one but the website was "not secure" according to google.

If you try secure https it is using the WRONG TLS CERT

This server could not prove that it is www.pro38.com; its security certificate is from *.prod.phx3.secureserver.net. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

If you try secure https it is using the WRONG TLS CERT

This server could not prove that it is www.pro38.com; its security certificate is from *.prod.phx3.secureserver.net. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

My guess their TLS cert expired for that domain and their hosting providers cert is showing up.

Is Secureserver net part of GoDaddy?

secureserver.net is the name GoDaddy use as the reverse DNS for IP addresses used for dedicated/virtual server hosting.Mar 12, 2012

Anyone having trouble accessing the Cti site, clear your browser history and such. I clear mine from time to time, and had no trouble with access.
It does pop as "unsecured" but that's not really an issue if you are only looking for information. Recommend you don't send your credit card to them on that site.

Our Y2K problem did not happen until Super Bowl Sunday, on that day just past Y2K all RSA Secure ID one time passcodes from the cards did not work...

Took about 14 hours for RSA to get us a patch to get folks back on the dialup access

Back