vNARCON 2024 tickets now available

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like some good topics - History of Rocketry, a build-along of the Estes LJII with James Duffy, tour of Quest/Aerotech, 3D printing, using FreeCAD - the prior vNARCONs have been a fun way to burn up some bad winter weather days 😉.

I'm interested. Anyone know how they conduct the sessions - is it Webex, Zoom, Teams, or something else?

I'm interested. Anyone know how they conduct the sessions - is it Webex, Zoom, Teams, or something else?

Virtual NARCON is administered via a platform called Accelevents. It is similar to the tools you mentioned, but optimized for controlled access events such as online conferences.

In previous years some public, non-paid elements of vNARCON such as the Town Hall and Beerlofting have kicked out to Zoom. No idea if that is the plan again this year, however.

James

Virtual NARCON is administered via a platform called Accelevents. It is similar to the tools you mentioned, but optimized for controlled access events such as online conferences.

In previous years some public, non-paid elements of vNARCON such as the Town Hall and Beerlofting have kicked out to Zoom. No idea if that is the plan again this year, however.

James

I really liked the way you presented in NARCON for your way of making rockets. You had a well prepared video to "run" in advance. As it ran folks could chat and you could reply. Then after about 45 mins, your video was done and then Q&A over voice instead of chat.

I liked that.

When is the manufacturers forum on Friday? I see the rebroadcast on Saturday, but I don't see it listed on Friday night.

Thanks,
Jeff
The Manufacturers' Forum will be Friday night, January 26, beginning at 6:00 PM PST.

Tickets are still on sale for vNARCON which starts this Friday. Come to the manufacturers forum as it's always great!
You know tickets are only $25 a pop. BTW Aerotech/Quest is giving a tour at 3 PM Friday. You can go to the website link in Post #1 to see the full agenda. vNARCON 2024 is only 2 days away!

Last edited:
The vNARCON 2024 Manufacturers' Forum will begin Friday night at 5:30 PM PST.

The following rocket manufacturers will be presenting during the Manufacturers Forum.

Aerospace Speciality Products- Andy Jackson
AeroTech/Quest - Gary Rosenfield
Altaira Rocketry - Matt Johnson
Apogee Components - Tim VanMilligan
Eggtimer Rocketry - Cris Erving
eRockets/Semroc - Randy Boadway
Estes Industries - Heidi Muckenthaler
FlisKits - Ray DiPaola
J & H AeroSpace - Joshua Finn
DynaSoar Rocketry - Frank Burke
MadCow Rocketry - Fred Radford
New Way Spacemodels - Rick Randol
North Coast Rocketry - Matt Steele
The Creator's Laboratory - Brendan Surrusco

I look forward to all of you attending. :)

Back