Videos from Freedom Launch 2010

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leo

Reaction score
Here are 3 videos that I enjoyed putting together.

First off my Estes Coldpower Yankee 5 Launch and then 2 Estes Silver Streak onboard videos.

Don't forget to set quality to 720p HD.

Enjoy!

Video link to Youtube ...

I think you demonstrate how much fun LPR can be in this hobby! Onboard camera and a true electronic altimeter all in a small package. (Did anyone notice the incredible finish on Leo's rockets?!) It appears you had a good time! I appreciate the field panning at the end of the video. It always offers an appreciation of the group present and flying field.

I'm hoping to finish and fly a D12-D12 Astron Omega (clone) next month with the onboard keychain camera. I may add a 2nd one on the booster stage looking up. :)

Thanks for taking the time to edit the footage and share online. Great stuff!

I had a great time. However, being it was extremely hot and I was running all over the place chatting with people, making pictures, prepping my own rockets and launching them I was completely exhausted at days end. I have to coordinate that better next time :D

Please stick a cam on the booster looking at the sustainer. That should give an awesome show.

Back