US Rockets - Stripper

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishhead

Huge Member
Reaction score
The Stripper came as part of a three rocket deal along with the Scout and Supersonic. With a name like Stripper there had to be some glitter involved. Can't say I recommend the glitter paint.

Attachments

• image-img0059jpg-900-600-051818111422649.jpg
    image-img0059jpg-900-600-051818111422649.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 71
Cool.

I may borrow the name for my next CATO recovery rocket. These go up on a zero delay engine and shed their fins and sides, with the body and nose cone coming down on a set of three flame colored streamers. Previous editions were the “Mayday” and “Gone Fission.”

Cool.

I may borrow the name for my next CATO recovery rocket. These go up on a zero delay engine and shed their fins and sides, with the body and nose cone coming down on a set of three flame colored streamers. Previous editions were the “Mayday” and “Gone Fission.”

Post some videos!

Post some videos!
You know, I will get some one the Gone Fission next time I fly it. But it just hit me, when I build the next one, I will make it larger, and I am thinking a D12-0 motor may be just the ticket. So it will be a Stripper D.

Unfortunately, I haven’t figured out how to cluster the model, so the Stripper Double D will have to wait.

Back