URRF 9

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skaffgeorge2

Reaction score
Just got back from URRF 9 at Torrey Farms in New York.Fantastic weekend, there was so much going on you didn't know where to look, everything you can think of went up.Saturday afternoon was completely nuts,BFR'S all over the place.Hat's off to everybody who ran the show, terrific event staff.I f you live in the East or Northeast this is definitely the place to be.Biggest field I've ever seen.

URRF 9 was great, except for the weather on Friday. Thanks to all that helped pull this together!

Where are people posting there photos from URRF 9? Seems like there should be a group on Facebook where this is allowed.

As usual Larry and all of the volunteers did a fantastic job organizing such a great event. The lady announcers were great! I’ve attached some photos of the spectacular full scale Patriot Missle launch. You really need the photo with the trucks in it to provide some size reference.

Thanks for a great event,
Bob

Attachments

• DSC_3255.jpeg
    9.2 MB · Views: 0
What Facebook page is it? I believe there are two…One page is public and the other is private. I don’t see very many on the public one so I’m assuming it’s the private one.
I have not been approved to view or post to the private one for several days now. A little frustrated by this. Would like to see what's there any post my vids and photos.

Anyone got any ideas? I wish there was some way for us folks on the other side of the gate to view these. Maybe someone who has access already could put them in a file of some sort and post them on here?

What a killer smokin launch..
Mann,
'URRF just does not disappoint..
Year after year..
You want a fantastic time ??
You want to bring a young person to an event they'll remember forever ??

URRF..

Teddy

I have not been approved to view or post to the private one for several days now. A little frustrated by this. Would like to see what's there any post my vids and photos.
You get approved yet? I’d like to print out some pics of my flight if they’ve got any…Im still waiting myself unfortunately.

Sorry about this guy's..
A small problem with the account.
It will be all fixed up shortly..

( I hope, lol )..

Teddy

Back