Updates...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you flying any birds without onboard lighting at the night launch? I’m thinking unlighted rockets might be hard to track, since presumably the field lights are aimed DOWNWARD.

those are nicely finished birds, hate to lose them.
I'm guessing there will be enough radiant light to keep it in view. You know me, pushing the envelope... :)

The Asteroid Hunter was a satisfactorily challenging built. The C5-3 probably won't go past 200ft.

Last edited:

Trying out the new park LED field lights plus several launches in the dark

We tried out the Park's new super LED field lights. We thought about launching in the morning, but there was a softball game scheduled and I stayed up most of the night watching the Starship launch. It was too bad that it FTS because there was a cloudless sky at 4:30am when the rocket was expected to rapidly descend into the ocean about 100 miles NE.

The LED lights appeared to be a lot brighter than the old incandescent lights. The LED required fewer lights and had black covers on top to keep down the light pollution. To get the Park to schedule the lights, I previously requested the permit and presented our NAR insurance. The manager was afraid that anyone using the softball field will continue to play after sunset at 6pm without permission, so she scheduled the lights for 7pm to 8pm. She was still afraid someone would start using the softball field. I assured her we would discourage anyone from using the field while we're launching. There was an ongoing youth basketball activity. None of the kids came over to join us despite the bag of ring lights I had ready for them since they wiped me out of the trinkets last time.

I lost several items this night including two one Ion altimeters (I got it working), a brand new 60fps cam, and the Fletch Cargo rocket. Also, my two Astrocam cams stopped working, but I think it might be the batteries, which I have replacements so we'll see. One of the Ion altimeters shorted out while trying to insert into the NC. I don't see any obvious damage. It might be under the Wi-fi chip that I can't see. The battery is fine. The Ions inserted into the NC worked okay. I wrapped them in wadding to protect them. I suspect they were still shifting so will need to add additional wadding.

I previously built the Red Nova three years ago and messed up the red paint. I eventually sold it on eBay and bought a replacement kit. It looks like the C11-3 went just under the Launch Detect Altitude of 200ft. If I set it to 100ft, then it has a number of false starts in the memory with no readings. The Fletch Cargo altimeter graph was perfect. Fortunately, I was able to download the data from the tree about 35ft up. Losing the rocket was very annoying because there was no wind on the surface but must've been a brisk wind about 500ft up. Despite angling the rod into the wind, the rocket ended up drifting about 400ft to the top of the largest Banyon tree. The second Red Nova also had a good recording. However, it stopped at 50ft from the ground so was a simple matter of extrapolating the descent.

The Protostar data stopped after apogee, which is weird because it was still beeping after the flight. I also extrapolated the descent data based on the total flight time recorded by the altimeter. The altimeter worked fine in the following second Red Nova flight.

0:00 Intro & Starship discussion
1:05 Asteroid Hunter C5-3 4pts
2:54 Green Eggs D12-5 401ft 5pts
5:13 Ghost Chaser B6-4 251ft 5pts
6:21 Fletch Cargo D12-5 591ft 4pts
7:38 Turning on the field lights
7:59 Gary XRay 1/4A3-3T
8:36 Protostar D12-5 372ft 5pts
9:38 Gary Gamma Ray Payloader A8-3
10:01 Gary Skylofter A8-3
10:25 Gary Firebolt C11-3
10:47 Red Nova C11-3 5pts
11:42 Flight video
12:43 Red Nova D12-5 472ft 7pts
13:33 Flight video RR
14:52 Total 35pts + 10 bonus = 45pts

Thanksgiving weekend launches at Windward CC with student rockets

Relatively mild winds at Windward CC. I initially tried to launch the DBOM with my last E26W motor. It chuffed hard despite the cannon fuse piece I inserted into the motor. The E30T worked much better. I used the raw altitude data in the graph instead of the filtered data because it matched the actual flight time. I didn't have a flight video to match with but timed the length flight using the Handycam. My guess is the Ion altimeter becomes more accurate over 500ft but still not bad.

I'm wondering if the Enerjet classic motors are flawed. Both of Helen's E24C flights diverted similar to my F67C flights with the rocket canting off the rod. Fortunately, both Graduator flights didn't land on a building or tree. Jake tried several times to launch the Micro Maxx motor. Karl at XPRS was handing out free micro rockets. We're not sure if Quest is making new MM motors or if they have been discontinued. Unfortunately, Jake lost the Little Joe capsule to the roof. OTOH, wasn't the purpose of the original rocket to test the Launch Escape System?

The streamer used in the Quest Can is chopped up Mylar emergency blanket. One kit from Amazon has about 50 possible streamers, more or less. The XAM launched so fast that it surprised me. It probably went 500ft on a C11.

0:00 Attempt to launch E26-4W
0:10 DBOM E30-4T 339ft 5pts
1:28 Athena B6-4 4pts
1:59 Jake's Little Joe I B6-4
2:24 Chris' Komen Cruiser 1/2A3-2T 2pts
3:09 Jake attempting to launch Micro Maxx
4:30 Tiger's long duration winner
4:54 Chris' Green Bandit 1/2A3-2T 3pts
5:11 Helen's Graduator E24-4C
5:52 Quest Can C11-3 4pts
6:51 Nikki's unpainted Interceptor
7:15 Jake's Little Joe I C6-5
8:01 Helen's Graduator E24-4C
8:47 Nikki's glider
9:08 AGM/XAM C11-3 3pts
10:01 Total 21pts + 10 bonus = 31pts

Blaisdell launches with several failed launches and three successful tree rescues

It was supposed to be under 10mph wind but ended up being almost twice that. That said, rockets are still going upwind and landing in the trees. Two were pulled out of the tree with the 24ft pole and one crashed in tall bushes. We had several guests visit us including a snowbird couple from Oregon and two brothers who bought a Ghost Chaser from Joe's Hobbyco store. We're hoping he can start stocking Aerotech motors (including HPR) since Estes is making it difficult for the LHS or order from them.

The hotdog cookout was a success with only a few burnt wieners and buns. One of the ARV Condor gliders went down while the other glider caught the wind and flew out into the Pearl Harbor bay. Fortunately, Christopher found the Mosquito over by the canal.

The MaxQ Falcon 9 was a Black Friday deal. It turned out the black printed filament was bad quality and brittle causing several problems that I tried to fix. The ejection didn't separate and lawndarted into tall bushes causing it to break in several pieces. MaxQ offered to replace the rocket with better quality plastic.

The Maxi Alpha continued it's bad streak. It barely made 200ft with the F15-4 motor and landed in the tree but was easy to get out. I was testing the screamer so the chute pulls out the pin when ejected. There wasn't enough altitude to pull the pin. Hopefully it will work better at Aloun next week.

Eric's glider had an interesting flight. The booster landed in the tree while the glider did several flips the in the air, flew around the tree, and eventually landed under the tree. We pulled the booster down from the tree.

0:00 Intro
1:13 Eric's Tazz B6-4
2:40 ARV Condor B6-2 3pts
4:39 Eric's glider
5:29 Maxi Alpha 3 F15-4 4pts
6:49 Chris' rocket B6-4 4pts
7:07 Falcon 9 C5-3 2pts
8:04 Chris' rocket B6-4 4pts
8:42 Total 17pts + 10 bonus + 5 cookout = 32pts

Ron, I set my ION’s LDA for 50’. I had a couple flights back when it was set for 200’ and the rocket didn’t quite make it up that high causing it not to record anything.

I understand you having so many false flight readings in your memory, but mine don’t bother me too much. I really want to start graphing the flights from the.csv files. Yours come out looking great!

Last edited:

Blaisdell launches with several failed launches and three successful tree rescues

It was supposed to be under 10mph wind but ended up being almost twice that. That said, rockets are still going upwind and landing in the trees. Two were pulled out of the tree with the 24ft pole and one crashed in tall bushes. We had several guests visit us including a snowbird couple from Oregon and two brothers who bought a Ghost Chaser from Joe's Hobbyco store. We're hoping he can start stocking Aerotech motors (including HPR) since Estes is making it difficult for the LHS or order from them.

The hotdog cookout was a success with only a few burnt wieners and buns. One of the ARV Condor gliders went down while the other glider caught the wind and flew out into the Pearl Harbor bay. Fortunately, Christopher found the Mosquito over by the canal.

The MaxQ Falcon 9 was a Black Friday deal. It turned out the black printed filament was bad quality and brittle causing several problems that I tried to fix. The ejection didn't separate and lawndarted into tall bushes causing it to break in several pieces. MaxQ offered to replace the rocket with better quality plastic.

The Maxi Alpha continued it's bad streak. It barely made 200ft with the F15-4 motor and landed in the tree but was easy to get out. I was testing the screamer so the chute pulls out the pin when ejected. There wasn't enough altitude to pull the pin. Hopefully it will work better at Aloun next week.

Eric's glider had an interesting flight. The booster landed in the tree while the glider did several flips the in the air, flew around the tree, and eventually landed under the tree. We pulled the booster down from the tree.

1:13 Eric's Tazz B6-4
2:40 ARV Condor B6-2 3pts
4:39 Eric's glider
5:29 Maxi Alpha 3 F15-4 4pts
6:49 Chris' rocket B6-4 4pts
7:07 Falcon 9 C5-3 2pts
8:04 Chris' rocket B6-4 4pts
8:42 Total 17pts + 10 bonus + 5 cookout = 32pts

Nice job. Chris was in great form, as always. The stills at the end were a nice touch.

Ron, I set my ION’s LDA for 50’. I had a couple flights back when it was set for 200’ and the rocket didn’t quite make it up that high causing it not to record anything.

I understand you having so many false flight readings in your memory, but mine don’t bother me too much. I really want to start graphing the flights from the.csv files. Yours come out looking great!
I tried 100ft and was getting about 10 false starts. I could set it to less than 200ft but didn't expect the Maxi Alpha to fly that slow on a F15 motor.

Nice job. Chris was in great form, as always. The stills at the end were a nice touch.
I had to explain the Mr. Stark reference. :)

Loud mid-power launches with no lost rockets during perfect Hawaiian blue skies

Everyone agreed this was our best launching day we've had in Hawaii. The winds were calm with temps between 69F and 83F. The lack of wind made it very hot and humid. Fortunately, we had BBQ hamburgers, hotdogs, and Diet Dr. Pepper to keep us going. There were several students from WCC and HCC. Mililani's TARC team canceled due to not being prepared so looking forward to seeing them again in a future launch. The Assets team also canceled due to their continued success in the State's robotics challenge.

The Protostar was my sacrifice to the nonbenevolent rocketry gods. They seemed to accept the sacrifice because we didn't lose a single rocket, just a few nose cones. The Mega Teal Max was a scratch build. I bought the NC and tube from Estes, and the plywood fin kit from Rocketry Works (RIP). With respect to Stickershock, I couldn't justify the $45 so made my own haphazard decals.

This was the initial use of the Knight Mfg launch pad with the 1010 rail. My bicycle stand was okay but deflected with the G80 motor last time. I'm hoping to get reimbursed by NAR next year as the section leader. There was a mishap with the handle bolt, but Knight reconciled it quickly.

After losing the 32S cam the other week to the tallest tree in the park, this left me with the old #3 cam with the video glitches. I have two more ordered, but they're on a slow boat from China so won't get here for several more weeks. The Ion altimeters seemed to be prone to atmospheric glitches and were generally about 50ft lower than the Estes altimeters, which hasn't been the case in the past. The filtered altitude didn't seem to help much either except the higher flights. With four altimeter flights, it was getting difficult to distinguish which flight went with which data.

I was experimenting with the screamer. I connect the device to the NC and secure the wrist strap to below the chute. When the chute is deployed, it's supposed to pull the pin out during descent. I've found it helpful when the rockets land out of sight into the ag fields or bushes. It worked perfectly with the Bandit Upscale. The pin came out when the Mega Teal Max hit the ground.

There were a few chuffs on the pad. I use an inch piece of cannon fuse in with the Jr Initiator to help get past the initial ignition. Sometimes you can see the fuse getting ejected but by that time, it has already done it's job.

0:00 Protostar E12-6 4pts
1:18 Gary Prowler E16-6
2:27 Gary AGM Pike E30-7
3:33 Jake Biohazard E12-6
3:52 Mega Teal Max G78-7GL 435ft 7pts
5:00 Flight video RR
6:15 Ashleigh Taser C6-5
6:43 Gavin Black Death G80-14A
7:51Gary HyperLOC E30-6
8:40 Helen Hi-Tech E24-4C
9:36 Nikki Scratch D12-5
10:43 Clarence Initiator G74
11:27 LOC Patriot 4in G80-7T 454ft 7pts
12:21 Flight video RR
13:40 Nikki Norad F15-4
14:21 Clarence Initiator G74
15:19 Jake V-Skiter E26-4W
16:14 Bandit Upscale G77-4RL 743ft 7pts
17:21 Flight video RR
18:52 Nikki Norad F20-4
19:45 Gary Viper IV 4x D12-5 cluster
20:55 Christopher Phantom Blue QC18-6W 4pts
22:09 Bandit Komen A10-3T 3pts
22:35 Gary Jayhawk, CTI F50SK-6
23:28 Ashleigh Taser C6-5
23:47 Bandit Green A10-3T 3pts
24:26 DB Citation Patriot G74-4W 782ft 7pts
25:24 Flight video RR
27:13 Ryan Firehawk 1/2A3-4T
27:31 Helen Hi-Tech E24-4C
28:08 Nikki Scratch D12-5
28:58 Bandit Orange A10-3T / Glider A8-3 4pts
30:02 Total 46pts + 10 bonus + 5 cookout = 61pts

I had lots of false starts with one of my IONs. Turned out to be a less-than-good solder joint on the processor on, I think, the ground pin. After I reflowed that joint, no more problems.

Look at them really closely.

The Ion altimeters seemed to be prone to atmospheric glitches and were generally about 50ft lower than the Estes altimeters, which hasn't been the case in the past. The filtered altitude didn't seem to help much either except the higher flights. With four altimeter flights, it was getting difficult to distinguish which flight went with which data.

IONs do read a little low relative to others I have checked them against (FlightSketch, PerfectFlite, Jolly Logic) but 50 feet seems a bit much. Also notes on which altimeter (using its hexadecimal ID) and which flight number on paper somewhere helps in keeping track. But it can get confusing.

Filtered is the only one you want to actually believe unless you graph them both and look at what's going on around ejection quite closely. It bugs me that it beeps (and displays) unfiltered data.

I had lots of false starts with one of my IONs. Turned out to be a less-than-good solder joint on the processor on, I think, the ground pin. After I reflowed that joint, no more problems.

Look at them really closely.

IONs do read a little low relative to others I have checked them against (FlightSketch, PerfectFlite, Jolly Logic) but 50 feet seems a bit much. Also notes on which altimeter (using its hexadecimal ID) and which flight number on paper somewhere helps in keeping track. But it can get confusing.

Filtered is the only one you want to actually believe unless you graph them both and look at what's going on around ejection quite closely. It bugs me that it beeps (and displays) unfiltered data.
I'm okay with setting at 200ft because less than that is not worth to me reporting the altitude for a low flight.

The filtered does report a higher altitude. The problem is that the filtered doesn't match the flight time so skews the RaceRender video. The difference between the raw and filtered was actually 40ft on average. In the past, they have been consistent between Estes and Eggtimer.

The filtered does report a higher altitude. The problem is that the filtered doesn't match the flight time so skews the RaceRender video. The difference between the raw and filtered was actually 40ft on average. In the past, they have been consistent between Estes and Eggtimer.
The time lag in the filtered is from the time it takes to process the filter. When I plot them together in Magic Plot, I just shift the filtered one to the left so that the liftoff moment aligns. I haven't played in RaceRender for awhile....I don't remember how one syncs the data and whether or not you can sync a particular set of data separately from the whole .csv file.

The time lag in the filtered is from the time it takes to process the filter. When I plot them together in Magic Plot, I just shift the filtered one to the left so that the liftoff moment aligns. I haven't played in RaceRender for awhile....I don't remember how one syncs the data and whether or not you can sync a particular set of data separately from the whole .csv file.
I would have to change the slope of the filtered descent to match the flight time from launch to landing. I find the raw is a lot more accurate when over 500ft. In this flight, the Estes and Eggtimer matched well.

1702700079745.png

Oh...and depending on how you set it up, the ION uses a lower sample rate after apogee than before. I think the default is 10 Hz up, 2 Hz down. I don't know if that explains why the descent side of the curve lags even more.

Went to the park to sign the permit for turning on the lights on NYE. The manager said she found a part. Turned out to be the AC cam from the Cobra that landed on the gym roof on 3/6/22. The cam is dead but the SD card survived. The flight video is attached.

Here's the original video:

Attachments

• Untitled video.mp4
    14.8 MB

Electric Co rescues Doorknob from high power line and successful MaxQ Falcon 9 launch

Out of ridiculous determination, I decided to try the Doorknob again with the extended payload, this time with a F67-6W instead of the classic motor. Every motor I've seen using the classic propellent has a delayed impulse off the rod which causes it to veer. The white lightening didn't veer but did arc over enough to land on the high power lines.

I recently got back my Majestic rocket that landed in the HECO substation three months ago. It landed in the substation with no damage. Their security office was very disturbed and basically accused me of a domestic terrorist attack on the utility system. Finally after three months, they decided to turn it over to the 5-O as lost property. I made an appointment with HPD and got the rocket back in a bag. It looked like someone snapped off the fins and ran it over with a heavy truck. The cam, altimeter, and screamer all looked like it was scrapped across the asphalt. When I took out the SD card, it broke in half. Not akamai!

After the launch day, I walked over to the apartment to see if I can ask someone for access to the roof. A guy pulled in and said it landed on the high power lines, and HECO was already there to take it down. I ran around the building and told them it was mine. Turns out they were passing by from another job and spotted the rocket hanging there. It had only been there about an hour. The lineman wanted to cut the cord. I told him it was Kevlar and won't work. It was easy to push it over then grab it from the low power lines below. The joker decided to test out the chute by dropping it about 15ft which was not mahalo pono. Hitting the power line caused more impact damage to the plywood fins (which is a testament to the fin endurance). The tip of the NC cracked open but easily fixed with CA filler. At least they didn't snap off the fins this time.

The Falcon 9 from MaxQ worked great this time. The first attempt at Blaisdell was a disaster because the black plastic was brittle and didn't eject the sustainer, so the rocket crashed into some trees. Randall at MaxQ mailed me a replacement rocket with better plastic. There were some missing items, but Randall quickly mailed me the parts. It looks cool sitting on my desk with the landing legs extended.

After watching the video of the Interceptor, I realized it was showing me 65m which is 212ft. When I cycled through the altimeter's readings, it was showing me 212ft, but I didn't change the units. Just a weird glitch. I wasn't serious about Appogee chutes sucking. The CP probably wouldn't have tangled if I used a D12-3 but the 5sec delay shoulda worked.

I thought I left the Ion on my desk and completely forgot that I stuck it in the GG. I totally missed it when I snuck the Estes altimeter in. The Ion in the Doorknob gave me an altitude of 789ft but also said the flight was three times as long, so the flight profile didn't match the video. Weird glitch. I also had trouble making the RaceRender videos with the GG so didn't bother.

I tried to get a side video of the Quest B6-0 motors exploding, but they were rudding out of frame with the overpressure. Gary said they were old motors he was disposing of. The B4-4 in the Starlight wasn't old, just had a longer than expected delay which happens sometimes with Quest motors.

2:08 MaxQ Falcon 9 C5-3 4pts
3:13 Citation Patriot D12-5 4pts
5:13 Gary Mars Leaper, A10-PT
5:28 Gary Scratch Spool rocket, A10-PT
5:42 Gary Planet Probe, Quest B6-0
6:16 Great Goblin clone F44-4W 368ft 6pts
7:00 Flight video
8:03 Gary Delta Saucer, Quest B6-0
8:40 Doorknob Ext F67-6W 4pts
9:53 Flight video
10:30 HECO power line rescue
13:00 Gary Hex-3 QB6-0
13:26 Gary Stealth
13:49 Gary Six, 1/2A3-4T
14:14 Interceptor C6-3 212ft 5pts
15:21 Gary Zombie, A8-3
15:42 Gary Tumbleweed, 1/4A3-3T
15:57 Gary Semroc Starlight, QJet B4-4
16:46 Total 23pts + 5 bonus = 28pts

Last edited:
Finished Black Brant XII and painted to the full 80%. Required a lot of sanding to the 8 airfoil fins. I coulda used my bench sander but sat and watched Christmas shows instead while sanding by hand. I tried to paper the fins but difficult with the airfoils. Wood filler fixes many sins. This was the first Estes kit for me that included a Kevlar cord to the MM and elastic instead of rubber cord. I got this (and the Super Orbital Transport) with the Estes Black Friday 25% off sale so appropriately named.

Over 1000ft with F15. I wonder how high it would go on an E20? To the sims...

IMG_2116.jpeg

Next I'm working on the Strong Arm and Mustang rockets I got on BF sale from Chris Rocketry.

Last edited:

New Year's Eve night launches in Waipahu with our #1 fan helping us out

Last year, we got a chat message on our stream that someone had just visited the park and left us a letter taped to the building the day before. The park manager probably thought it was something nefarious and removed it. Turned out Esty and her parents, Chris and Carly from the Midwest are big fans but didn't know how to get a hold of us and stopped by the park several times to see if we were there.

Two weeks ago, I got an email from Chris saying they would be back this holiday season and would like to meet up for a launch. I had eventually added my email to my channel since last year. I normally don't go anywhere for NYE but decided this is a great opportunity for night launching like we did last July 4th. Esty is great because she recalled several times when I launched the rockets I brought with me. She especially remembered when I launched the Hyper Bat to 1000ft two years ago which was my first time using a Flightsketch Mini. She was carrying it around with her, so I told her she can have the rocket knowing it was going to a good home.

The Scrambler got stuck on the SS rod from too much residue. I wiped the rod down with talcum powder. This is a Garrett rocket that takes a licking and keeps on ticking. I checked the Ion altimeter on the last flight. This caused the YT stream to crash on my phone, and ended losing about 20 minutes at the end.

The park manager said she would keep the lights on from 6:30 to 8pm but turned off at 7:30 instead so was time to pack up. Usually the lights give us a warning before they turn off. The Ion showed 210ft which was close to the Estes 197ft. The timing was inaccurate like last week. Hopefully this isn't a trend. Integrating the live stream into the video was challenging, not only because of the dark conditions but also because the constant fireworks were masking the launches.

0:16 White COC A10-0T 3pts
1:25 Green COC 1/4A3-3T 3pts
2:35 Blue rocket C6-5 4pts
4:09 Green Eggs C11-3 5pts
6:12 Hyper Bat B6-4 5pts
7:19 Turning the lights on
8:22 Scrambler D12-5 3pts
9:41 Falcon Heavy C6-3 4pts
10:58 Prepping the Loadstar
11:35 Loadstar C5-3 197ft 5pts
12:49 Fireworks in my neighborhood
Total 32pts + 5 bonus = 37pts

Are you not concerned at all about landing rockets on building roofs and power sub stations etc. that someday they may not let you launch there anymore? Did you ever receive a warning etc. about it? Just wondering, seems like you have very nice "neighbors" there.

Are you not concerned at all about landing rockets on building roofs and power sub stations etc. that someday they may not let you launch there anymore? Did you ever receive a warning etc. about it? Just wondering, seems like you have very nice "neighbors" there.
The neighbors on the south side are nice and helpful. They'll help me retrieve my rockets. The neighbors to the north (mostly retirees) would rather call the cops on me. HECO can kiss my butt. So far, they're 1 and 1 on rocket retrieval appreciation.

Park approval has been an issue we've discussed. The approved list of parks is not a statute but rather an old list on the Park's website. They created this list about 20 or 30 years ago when the trees were smaller and not a lot of development around. Conceivably, they could change their mind and modify the list at any moment but YOLO. So far, the Waipahu District Park manager has been very supportive. We're thinking of starting up a kids rocketry activity for the spring and summer breaks. This should assure us their endearance.

It would be nice if we could launch at the soccer park nearby but it's located relatively close to where Pearl Harbor stores their nuclear munitions, so...

https://www.honolulu.gov/parks/default/special-use-list.html

I've been following this thread from the beginning, all the videos very nice. Years ago when we had a Hobbytown here they held launches twice a month at a local park here. Up to G impulse was permitted but had to also limit altitude because of surrounding properties. Really miss it, had good turnouts every launch. The neighbors were also very nice about the few times that the rockets did stray off the field. That is why I asked about the neighbors around your park.

It was nice to launch year-round, rather then just around fall after the crops were off the HPR fields that we have to launch in. As far as power co's go I guess I can see them getting upset about rockets hanging on their lines. Here if you want to have them recover a rocket from a power line the cost was $369.00 and that was also years ago.

Looking forward to more of your launch videos.

Back