Trouble with TeleMetrum

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy F.

Reaction score
I got out my TeleMetrum v1.2 again to fly it and can not get it to connect via wireless. Connects fine with USB.
But these new frequencies at the bottom of the list are showing now, am I doing something wrong?
I can't get the TeleMetrum to keep and hold any of the 434. or 435. channels, it keeps reverting to the 2147484.547 Mhz when I save the settings.
I don remember having this much trouble last time I used it. Flown previously successfully with both this TeleMetrum and also a couple of time with TeleMini
1697584029383.png

Am I correct in assuming you're using USB to configure the board and try to set an operating frequency? That should work. However, I'll admit it's been a while since I had a TeleMetrum v1 board in front of me. I don't keep up with TRF very well, but if you want to email me directly at [email protected] with the sequence of things you're doing and where it's going wrong, I'll try to help. A v1.2 board should still work fine!

Back