Trippy new rocket designs

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThirstyBarbarian

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing what new, freaky, psychedelic designs will be coming out of Penrose as a result of legal weed.

I'm expecting a whole new set of motors, with very smoky exhaust, that go really, really hiiiiiigh ---- available in diameters ranging from 13mm "pinners" to 29mm "blunts."

I'm expecting a whole new set of motors, with very smoky exhaust, that go really, really hiiiiiigh ---- available in diameters ranging from 13mm "pinners" to 29mm "blunts."

Now we won't be able to tell when we set the grass on fire, it will always smell like burning grass!

:rofl:

You might start seeing SnoopDogg at launches ,but only high power,as he flies 54mm baseball bats !

Paul T

Last edited:
Now we won't be able to tell when we set the grass on fire, it will always smell like burning grass!
:lol: But I have a hippy friend from the 60s that knows the difference that I can bring along.:rofl: oh and he knows if its regs or crippy.:facepalm:

I'm looking forward to seeing what new, freaky, psychedelic designs will be coming out of Penrose as a result of legal weed.

I think they are already crazy enough up there with out the whacky tobaccy. With the guy building the Navaho, a kid trying to fly his soccer field and the dude with his silly air plane rockets there is already Danger! Danger! Danger! Model rockets in the hands of Liberal Arts Majors is Dangerous enough without a Rocky Mountain High. Hopefully there are some educated engineers well versed in rocket science and advanced construction techniques that will keep them in line. Good Level Three RSO's that will demand sound science, tried and true techniques and designs backed up with proper computer simulation and sound engineering documentation. Take that Henry John Deutschendorf B 58 Hustler model rocket back to the taco stand because a real Rocky Mountain High has to do with safely launching a properly simmulated and sleek 3FNC beauty at altitude!

With classics such as the Spaceship One E, Cosmos Mariner, Pop Fly and RTF X-15, who needs Cannabis?

I just received the MIRV from the big sale and after looking at it I just might have to hit the dispensary on New Years Day. Being my first time I will probably go crazy like Helen Hunt did on the old after school special and jump off the school roof. Where are the good old Goldwater Republicans when you need them! Save us Richard Nixon from the narcotic weed!

The baby boomer science grads/rocket scientists I launch with were telling me the new hybrid stuff is too strong and that they were bringing up some Jamaican smooth for a really religious experience.

I gotta' be honest, and I don't care if I offend any Stoners.
I don't think a Stoner could muster up the Motivation or Dedication to Work, to be able to actually Design a Rocket.
Sure, maybe they could, and it might work out once in a while, but the Stoner Lifestyle that I've witnessed does not seem at all conducive to designing and safely launching Rockets.
In High School, we had Stoners, I even tried to be one, but Pot made me uncomfortable in my own Skin, so I ended up leaving it alone.
Some of the Kids however, became really good Artists and good at writing Poems. I mean, they were really somethin'!
Not sure how well that worked out for them in the actual "Real Life" Though, as I actually ended up with a Job, and they ended up getting kicked out of their Parents Houses and living on the Streets.

With classics such as the Spaceship One E, Cosmos Mariner, Pop Fly and RTF X-15, who needs Cannabis?

I just received the MIRV from the big sale and after looking at it I just might have to hit the dispensary on New Years Day. Being my first time I will probably go crazy like Helen Hunt did on the old after school special and jump off the school roof. Where are the good old Goldwater Republicans when you need them! Save us Richard Nixon from the narcotic weed!

The baby boomer science grads/rocket scientists I launch with were telling me the new hybrid stuff is too strong and that they were bringing up some Jamaican smooth for a really religious experience.

Careful with that dispensary hybridized stuff. Don't want to have to put you in the cage again --- just you and The Dude.

I gotta' be honest, and I don't care if I offend any Stoners.
I don't think a Stoner could muster up the Motivation or Dedication to Work, to be able to actually Design a Rocket.
Sure, maybe they could, and it might work out once in a while, but the Stoner Lifestyle that I've witnessed does not seem at all conducive to designing and safely launching Rockets.
In High School, we had Stoners, I even tried to be one, but Pot made me uncomfortable in my own Skin, so I ended up leaving it alone.
Some of the Kids however, became really good Artists and good at writing Poems. I mean, they were really somethin'!
Not sure how well that worked out for them in the actual "Real Life" Though, as I actually ended up with a Job, and they ended up getting kicked out of their Parents Houses and living on the Streets.

I'm sure the stoners will not allow you to harsh their mellow.

I see a rocket shaped like Cheetos. The fins would be Doritos.

Today is the first day of legal weed sales in Colorado. Keep your priorities straight, Colorado --- don't spend all your rocket money on weed!

This wil probably boost the audience and ratings for the History Channel show Ancient Aliens...

I see a rocket shaped like Cheetos. The fins would be Doritos.
Great idea. Let me expand on it - the "Doritos Doobie," a doobie shape with "Doritos" fins, launched to the Woodstock Joe Cocker singing "With a Little Help from My Friends." Admittedly, not the best idea for public launches with children present.

Back