TRF Secret Santa 08

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just hung up my stocking.

Wishlist:
Gift Certificates to Merlin Missiles, Wildman, Apogee (I want that new book!!!) or someplace that has good deals on altimiters/flight computers.

I promise I won't shoot my eye out! (Besides, I already have a Daisy Red Rider BB gun...)

I am game for this again. It was great last year.

Wish list: LOC, PML, Performance Rocketry parts or kit. I fly mostly HPR.

This will be my first Christmas as a BAR, so I had to sign up for the SS. I met Carl McLawhorn at a museum in Raleigh last winter and impulsively bought a VF-261. That little rocket sucked me right in - its been an expensive year. I even got my L1 last month. Anyhow, here is my wish list.

Semroc parts for a series 225 upscale of Cherokee D or Bandit (29mm of course)
Pemtech Kraken, Bucky, or Space Ark
Fliskits Morning Star, Adfecta, or Borealis
Squirrel Works Red Baron (big or small)
Semroc SLS Aero-dart
Anything MPR
Gift Certificates are cool too

I must have been bad this year! I can't seem to get an email thru to the head Elf!

So, in case this read, please try to get ahold of me.

Wishlist:
Thrustline Arapahoe E. Real or clone, I don't care. It's gonna get built!
Anything I could use to teach rocketry & space exploration to youth. (scale models of Ares, posters, books, funstuff...)

Just a reminder that sign up ends on Thanksgiving Day! The Good Boy and Girl List has been updated, so check it to see if you are listed. Lets try to make this the biggest Secret Santa ever! Not even close yet, so tell a friend!

Sounds like fun, count me in! Email sent.

Here's my wish list:
Something fun and different than 3FNC or 4FNC! Prefer larger dia models, esp MPR capable.
Art Applewhite: 38 mm Stealth (or 29mm version)
Pemberton: Screamin' Green Meenie
Flis Kits: Deuce's Wild, Tres, US Tog
Launch Pad: Maverick, Harpoon, Hellfire, Standard AGM-78
Squirrel Works: Police Box (not Estes kit - have that one!), Tuber
Aeropack RA54P
G53-7 or G76G reloads
24/60 motor hardware?
Good & loud recovery beeper

Change my wish to anything from Sheri.

And whoever is my receiver better like scale models!;)

In support, I invite others to join me.

Go to EMRR and support the 2008 Challenge!

Signed up a few weeks ago, I guess I ought to put up a list :)

I'm thinking (definitely in no particular order):
Dr. Zooch Soyuz, Saturn 1B, or Mercury Redstone
Squirrel Works Dogfight
Fliskits Morning Star

I requested to be on the good list for my first Secret Santa, wish list was pretty open.
Anything Dr Zooch, Squirle-works, Fliskits, ACME spitfire, Stingray, Frick-n-Frack, HERC-5, any of the Red River futra line (that should give you plenty to chose form!)

<table id="post593702" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" id="td_post_593702" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(209, 209, 225);">:santaclaus: TRF Secret Santa 08 Sign Up Ends THANKSGIVING DAY!!! ONE MORE WEEK!!! :santaclaus:
https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthr...626#post584626

:dancing: Did you make the Good Boys and Girls list?
https://www.rocketryforum.com/showpos...9&postcount=38 (List Updated: Nov 20th)

:pirate: Check out or post Special Vendor Deals for Secret Santa! :pirate:
https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthr...286#post587286
<!-- / sig --> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(209, 209, 225) rgb(209, 209, 225); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;">
</td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(209, 209, 225) rgb(209, 209, 225) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Uhm, hate to be a stick..

I sent an e-mail when this was originally posted (I'm post #9). And I guess this was before the "Send an email to" was found to be broken.

I tried to send one out to you at your @Juno.com address, but it bounced back last night..

thoughts?

Well I gess I'm just almost out of time so I decided to jump in also.
Had fun in the christmas in july SS also.

My wish list is fairly simple again and it is any thing from Pem Tec.
hint hint, a Space ark jr. would be nice.

Pm sent.

Uhm, hate to be a stick..

I sent an e-mail when this was originally posted (I'm post #9). And I guess this was before the "Send an email to" was found to be broken.

I tried to send one out to you at your @Juno.com address, but it bounced back last night..

thoughts?

Try sending it again to n3tjm(at)juno(dot)com

I am in and looking forward to giving and recieving.

I need the little things that I keep running out of;

Wish List
PML Rivets
Milled Fiber
N3RD Charge Canisters Small and Large
Heavy duty Swivels
-that kind of stuff

Merry Christmas to all...

I'd like to participate again this year...although I'm still waiting for part of my SS in July gift from this past summer. :rolleyes:

Seems either my mailer or some other mailer isn't working. E-mails to n3tjm @ juno dot com keep bouncing back...

i guess I'l lbe Jewish this year.. :(

Could there be a space or some other symbol that is missed in the e-mail address?

If you didn't make the good boys and gilrl list, please resend the e-mail. Thanksgiving Day at Midnight is the deadline to sign up. E-mails will start going out a few days after, giving everyone a chance to make sure their name made the list.

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

n3tjm at juno.com

Yeah, seems our mail server has "@juno.com" blocked or something..

Back