• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xx TRF Good Buyers/Sellers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@maotjo. The motor case looks new, and it was shipped fast. Excellent!

Chuck, @cwbullet made me an upscale MR-2 rocket mostly from parts he 3D printed. I dry fitted the rocket today and it's going to be awesome, but all of us already know he's an all-around great guy. I'm honored to be his friend. :bravo:

Chuck, @cwbullet made me an upscale MR-2 rocket mostly from parts he 3D printed. I dry fitted the rocket today and it's going to be awesome, but all of us already know he's an all-around great guy. I'm honored to be his friend. :bravo:
My pleasure. I am willing to help others make out of production rockets that they miss.

I had something @David Schwantz wanted and I didn't need anymore. Agreed on a price. I dropped the box off with UPS and he dropped a money order in the mail. I'm happy and as far as I know, he is happy.
Good transaction.

Excellent service from @DragonRocketry for custom laser cutting. The work was done quickly and parts look great. I confess to grumbling slightly at checkout that the shipping was more than the cost of the parts, but was pleasantly surprised to get a refund for the difference when USPS flat rate was cheaper than the cheapest option at checkout.

Bought a kit from @DWolman, great transaction. The condition was exactly as described, he kept me updated, and the packaging was top notch. Thanks again!

Back