TRA no answer?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
I renewed my TRA membership so I can do my L3 launch at a Tripoli Research launch. I have not heard anything from them. Tried calling and e-mail. I am concerned that I won't get my TRA membership in time. Anyone know if anything is going on with Tripoli?

I renewed my TRA membership so I can do my L3 launch at a Tripoli Research launch. I have not heard anything from them. Tried calling and e-mail. I am concerned that I won't get my TRA membership in time. Anyone know if anything is going on with Tripoli?

I'm not sure if they answer phone calls on Fridays...

Every Monday I keep forgetting to call them about a few things.

I just got my L1 card last week, so they're still alive. How long ago did you renew?

I renewed a few weeks back and got my card within 2 weeks, I think they wait until they have X cards that they need to print, and then do them in one go (cost savings).
If you renewed, just take your old card with you, and tell them you renewed but didnt get the new card yet.

I renewed a few weeks back and got my card within 2 weeks, I think they wait until they have X cards that they need to print, and then do them in one go (cost savings).

Nope. Cards are printed, as needed.

-Kevin

Your stuff is in the mail.

BTW, you didn't get an email back because the reply to you bounced as undeliverable. It also didn't ask for a reply....

-Kevin

Last edited:
Your stuff is in the mail.

BTW, you didn't get an email back because the reply to you bounced as undeliverable. It also didn't ask for a reply....

-Kevin

Thanks for letting me know :).

yeah, apparently there is an issue with juno. It's messing up my return address.

Nope. Cards are printed, as needed.

-Kevin

Hey troj. I have a card printer of my own. as long as I pay my renewal can I print my own... and maybe (hint hint) other custom TRA cards??

I paid my renewal a couple weeks ago online still have not received my new card either.. not worried I am paid up so I know I am good to go..

Hey troj. I have a card printer of my own. as long as I pay my renewal can I print my own... and maybe (hint hint) other custom TRA cards??

Nope. Cards need to come from here.

I paid my renewal a couple weeks ago online still have not received my new card either.. not worried I am paid up so I know I am good to go..

I just checked the database, and you're marked as paid, so I'm sure your card is in the mail.

It's been a bit nuts around here, between the end of the school year for the two youngest, and the oldest coming home from college.

-Kevin

Troj got my card today..

First off.. hey I did the decal on all 3 rockets in the picture!! woo hoo LOL

Second.. I gotta get you a decent card printer... this is so out of focus LOL....

Sorry had to rib ya man!

Troj got my card today..

First off.. hey I did the decal on all 3 rockets in the picture!! woo hoo LOL

Second.. I gotta get you a decent card printer... this is so out of focus LOL....

Sorry had to rib ya man!

Mark,

Be nice or he will send you a "L-0" card!!

Just got my new card yesterday. Took about two weeks which is longer than usual but I wasn't worried. I just figured Deb was busier than normal.

I always get this nice thank you note too!! Tell her thanks from me Kevin.

Nice. Got my Tripoli Card. #06879. I wonder if that is my old number or they gave me a new one?

That's an old number, if I had to guess, I'd say you joined in 97 or 98 originally?

-Eric-

Back