• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

ThrustCurve.com recent issues

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cichlidgoob

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have been using ThrustCurve successfully for a while but about a week ago I was no longer able to match motors to my rockets. I choose match a rocket and then the next screen pops up and then I hit submit - but nothing happens. Is anyone else having a similar issue?

When I hit submit, this is the URL: https://www.thrustcurve.org/motors/guide.html?rocket=5fd564787a820000046c8eca

Here is a screenshot after I hit submit. You can see the submit button is dim and no longer able to be clicked, and the reset button does nothing in this state.

1615392778417.png

I just tried it. It looks like it doesn't like your input on the velocity.
I changed it it 33.5 and it works fine.
Good catch! Now the question is how that odd number got there. I suspect it's a conversion from 15 m/s due to the unit selection of "mph." Let me make sure this is handled more gracefully.

Last edited:
I also just changed it to create a better default when "mph" is the selected unit (34mph).

What I don't understand is why you didn't get the error feedback. When I try to enter a number with too many digits, I see this (in Chrome):

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 5.19.31 PM.png

I get the error now but I certainly did not before. Your recent change defaults an acceptable value now and also gives an error when I go to more than one decimal place.

Back