The Trailer Park Boys Rocket!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PDawg

Reaction score
I stopped by Loc Precision today to pick up a Photon and Micro Magg and found out they have the actual rocket used in the Trailer Park Boys Season 12 Episode 5 where Bubbles accidentally shoots down a News Chopper. It was signed by Bubbles, Ricky, and Julian. I offered a Million Dollars but was turned down. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. One of my best Rocketry days ever and I didn't even launch a Rocket.

Attachments

• IMG_8489.jpg
    IMG_8489.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 0-1.jpeg
    0-1.jpeg
    234.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8477.jpg
    IMG_8477.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2023-12-16 at 5.11.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-16 at 5.11.14 PM.png
    470.7 KB · Views: 0
The first rocket I seen in "the trailer park" was one Bubbles got An Initiator Starter pack at a wally world. It went up , came down under chute on the road, and Mr. Lahey drove over it.

Last edited:
The first rocket I seen in "the trailer park" was one Bubbles got An Initiator Starter pack at a wally world. It went up , came down under chute on the road, and Mr. Hany drove over it.
Correct. Mr Lahey was Drunk and drove right over it. I wonder where that Rocket is?

I remember seeing that, I hope someone has it, it's a historical Treasure!

I've been looking at LOC rockets and saw that on the special projects page not long ago thats awesome. I love the TPB I have to watch that entire episode again soon.

Back