The Nebula Probe- Just a fun little scratch build I am doing

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljwilley

I’m pretty sure it will work…
Reaction score
I already have built most of the rocket- the nose cone is 3d printing right now. Here are some comprehensive pics so you can see the different parts of my rocket.

pew-pew-sticks-1-png.598675
FUEL HOLDER MECHANISIMS (1).png

It is 18mm motor powered, and most of the fin area is tube fins. The nose cone, which I am 3d printing now, is and Estes interceptor style nose cone sized for a bt20 tube. It should be a cool, well flying little addition to my fleet.

Hope someone likes this!

Attachments

• PEW PEW STICKS (1).png
    PEW PEW STICKS (1).png
    4.8 MB · Views: 83
Yes I am going to do rocsim on it. Also there is a lot of tube in area to the aft too so that may balance it out.

If the air intake things are closed off like the ion pulse ultranucular really powerful thrust producing things at the other ends of the air pipes, then they're not tube fins up there.

The air intake things are closed off at the bottom but not at the top. All except 2 of the ion pulse ultranucular really powerful thrust producing things are tube fins because they are closed off. But of course I forgot none of them are tube fins at all because they are clearly named something else in the comprehensive charts above.

Latest posts

Back