• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Great Kit Liquidation Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need to post a "public service" announcement...

In my quest to clean up my workshop and subsequent recent sales, I found a 2.6" dia. section that I am sure is the outside of a K&S av-bay. It is highly likely that this piece was simply put together one evening when I had some extra epoxy mixed up but actually goes with one of the two kits below that were previously sold in this "Great Kit Liquidation" sale. My problem is that I have long-since deleted all PMs associated with this sale and I don't know who purchased each of these kits. If you are the person(s) that purchased one of these kits can you please check the components in your box and see if you need the airframe section of the av-bay. If so, I will get this out to you right away. Sorry for the mix up and thanks for looking.

photo.JPG

Back