That Guy's Back On Ebay.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He has this listed this morning. ENLARGED Phoenix missile rocket kit, 15% over Estes for E or F power. Tempted to buy now at 36.98 just to see what I get. Hell I spend more than that on launching a single rocket.

In spite of my asking him to show actual photos of the kit, he hasn't.

Since this person is clever enough to obtain multiple accounts on Ebay, that fact suggests that he may be crazy like a fox rather than mentally unstable. There's one sure way to find out...send the money.

You must not know this old joke....

A man in a business suit gets a flat tire in front of a mental hospital. He gets out and starts to change the tire. He lays the lug nuts on the street, and before he can put them back on, the wind blows them down a drainage ditch.

Now he has no lug nuts for this wheel, and he starts to get nervous when he sees a patient from the hospital staring at him from behind a tree.

The patient speaks up, and says, "Why don't you take one nut from each wheel and put them on this wheel, and then you have at least three nuts on each wheel until you get to a garage?"

The man in the suit realizes how brilliant this is. He turns to the patient, points at the hospital, and says, "That's really good advice. Why are you in here?"

The patient says, "I'm crazy, but I'm not stupid."

You must not know this old joke....

A man in a business suit gets a flat tire in front of a mental hospital. He gets out and starts to change the tire. He lays the lug nuts on the street, and before he can put them back on, the wind blows them down a drainage ditch.

Now he has no lug nuts for this wheel, and he starts to get nervous when he sees a patient from the hospital staring at him from behind a tree.

The patient speaks up, and says, "Why don't you take one nut from each wheel and put them on this wheel, and then you have at least three nuts on each wheel until you get to a garage?"

The man in the suit realizes how brilliant this is. He turns to the patient, points at the hospital, and says, "That's really good advice. Why are you in here?"

The patient says, "I'm crazy, but I'm not stupid."

hahahah,,,
Dats a good one John,,,

Teddy

Everyone should know it's not advisable to buy anything from someone with zero feedback.

****edit I have been gone for a while. Just saw for the first time that random name generator in the previous post. It is awesome !!****

Last edited:
Back