Texas dairy farm explosion kills 18,000 cows

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG. I am pretty sure that I have delivered there before. In fact, several years ago I took milk replacer there. Very humid that year, it turned to toothpaste in the trailer.

We go to many dairies that have that many head. Milking parlors' where the cattle basically milk themselves. I think the big problem now will be how do you dispose of that many head all at once. You cannot use a dead animal for humans. They will have to be used as animal feed. There are several plants nearby that butcher cattle, but I am going to guess it will overwhelm them with that many all at once.

A chicken farmer told me he lost power to one of his 3 buildings causing all 17,500 chickens to die. They brought in a backhoe and made 50 yard long trenches to bury them all in. They would deliver to him 51K chicks to put in 3 huge buildings.:eek:

What is the conspiracy theory/false flag/foil hat take on this?

i can't fathom that many cows in a space small enough to die in a single manure explosion... unless... they were lured there by the farmers who left a trail of high tech tractor components. why? because these cows had evolved due to advanced hormone treatment and genetic tinkering, and were now posing a threat by trying to form a labor union and building their own stuff. the bulls were probably very insistent on having a go at the milking equipment.

Back