Tango Papa decals.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skaffgeorge2

Reaction score
Has any one had a problem trying to contact Tango Papa recently? I'm trying to get some original decals made for my FSI Viking kits.I sent them two e-mails but haven't gotten a response yet.How about Sticker Shock, how do I contact them?

Has any one had a problem trying to contact Tango Papa recently? I'm trying to get some original decals made for my FSI Viking kits.I sent them two e-mails but haven't gotten a response yet.How about Sticker Shock, how do I contact them?

Sticker Shock is expensive for LPR @ $50 a pop. Tango Papa will respond... it just takes patience.

Tom Prestia looks to have sold off his decal business to CMR Products. That said, I've had contact with them via email, and recently received an order.

The email I used is [email protected].

Note that not all of the decals appear to be on the website, yet. What I ordered was not.

When I placed the order, if I remember right it took a couple weeks before I received them.

-Kevin

Stickershock does vinyl decals.... Tango Papa is a supplier of waterslide decals.

Back