Super Hit List Winner!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pantherjon

Reaction score
And that would be me!:eek: I got notification that I had won the EMRR Super Hit List Review shopping spree give away!:party: I had meant to post this earlier but, life got in the way a bit..lol..Anyways I was given a list of vendors and an amount a little more then $100 to spend as I wish..Either all at one or amongst as many vendors as I choose to..Well, since my Super Hit List entry was doing a review on the new Fliskit's Mud Wasp MMX kit, I felt it appropriate to spend my winnings all at Fliskits!:D Am going to be getting some kewl stuff!:cool: Here is a list of what I ordered(well I made the list and Nick then ordered it for me-thanks Nick!;) ):
Thunderbird
Night Whisper
Tres
A.C.M.E. Spitfire
and
D. Nelson Tomahawk

When I read the e-mail from Nick I almost fell out of my chair! I never win anything!:lol: Thank you so much Nick and EMRR and the supporting vendors-especially one Mr Jim Flis!
THANK YOU!!

well done,
i won the 2007 challenge (bronze) always nice to get a freebie

Jon,

You are most welcome. And congrats too :)

your order should be going later this week or Monday (still digging out from post-NARCON... :) )

jim

Congrats Jon! We all know how much you needed some more kits.:rotflol:

Congrats Jon! We all know how much you needed some more kits.:rotflol:

Thanks!

And yeah, my kit supply was getting on the 'lean' side..I mean, there was actually room to move about the 'Kit Room'! These will fix that 'problem'!:rotflol:

Dang! Um...I mean congrats! You managed to score it on one entry, whereas I was scrambling the last couple weeks before the deadline to get in something like 5-6 entries. Oh well, the build queue ain't exactly suffering.

You know you're going to have to show off the shoipping spree, both in kit form as well as build pics, don't you ;)

Jon (Chan) - Yes, I was surprises because the odds were in Chan's favor. I build a random xls spreadsheet and use the random generator 1 time and voila' you got it. Congrats.

I would LOVE to have more vendors participate because the more that participate the bigger the prize AND the more introductions happen on EMRR.

Here's what is out there right now and the dates the reviews need to be submitted by.

Madcow Rocketry Sea Wolf
(Press Release) 5/16/08

Madcow Rocketry Patriot
(Press Release) 5/16/08

FlisKits Adfecta
(Press Release) 5/20/08

FlisKits MTTM Stinger
(Press Release) 5/20/08

FlisKits Praetor-II
(Press Release) 5/20/08

Semroc Astronautics Golden Scout
(Press Release) 6/07/08
(Review(s))<-------------------- Chan has a review

Madcow Rocketry Screech
(Press Release) 6/08/08

NEXT DRAWING (FOR THE ABOVE) will be on 9/15/08

Dang! Um...I mean congrats! You managed to score it on one entry, whereas I was scrambling the last couple weeks before the deadline to get in something like 5-6 entries. Oh well, the build queue ain't exactly suffering.

You know you're going to have to show off the shopping spree, both in kit form as well as build pics, don't you ;)

Hopefully my luck will be nearly that good tonight at 11PM EDT! ;) Mega something or other...

Oh, yeah, I will show off the 'goodies' from the shopping spree! Along with a build thread or three! :lol:

I'd get the Farscape/Night Whisperer out of the way first--surprisingly easy to build, and single color paint scheme goes fast! Just pick up a can of the Rustoleum Midnight Black Metallic rather than an ordinary gloss black. You won't regret it. The glitter in the Metallic really jumps off the rocket.

Dang! Nice collection there... ...looks familiar... :)

They're all good. Night Whisper is a good choice to start. Looks intimidating, but really isn't

Enjoy!
jim

Night Whisper it is then! :D I should be able to start on it later today after I do my 'errands'..Life, always finds a way to get in the way of the fun stuff!:cry:

Oh, and enjoy them, I am sure I will! ;)

Back