Stratologgers, got two more…

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know if there is a way to set an email alert for anytime a thread with the word "stratologger" pops up? : ) I'm always too late to these announcements as well...

I’ve been checking almost every day for the last three years for one and it has always said they were out of stock. Back in December of 2022 I was able to get a mini timer 4 . Checked Friday and Saturday morning and it still showed out of stock so I finally gave up and placed a order with Missile works.

Placed my order Friday evening, and came home from work today to a box sitting on my porch with my 2 Stratologgers. Now that is customer service! weekend shipping to Seattle from New Hampshire. Perfectflite may be extremely low rate production, but their customer service is still amazing!

The reason no one can get any is because certain people buy 2 at a time when they only have like 6 or 8. Some buy 2 then buy 2 more. I bought one 3 years ago cause i'm not greedy and let others have a shot at one.

The reason no one can get any is because certain people buy 2 at a time when they only have like 6 or 8. Some buy 2 then buy 2 more. I bought one 3 years ago cause i'm not greedy and let others have a shot at one.

It used to be worse before PerfectFlight imposed a 2-altimeter limit.

The notion of "must always have redundant electronics" also plays a role. This has been good for altimeter vendors, though!

Back