Stickershock23.com.. New and improved

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
My website has been a little clunky and disorganized for quite some time (growing pains... )

So I took the time and did a little revamp...

THings you will see different.

First off most of the classic Estes Quest Centuri etc decals are now in alphabetical order (for the most part)

There is a Search option at the top and bottom of each of the "rockets" pages. so searching is fast and easy!

there is a page for each of the other major "decal catagories" such as Mad Cow. Wildman.. Goonies.... Der red max and more!! (and more coming really soon)

Big change.. to get a larger preview of any decal set, Just mousover the thumbnail and BLAM you got it..

I have also added a BUNCH of new rocket decal sets.. some are available on line right now.. some will be shortly. if you cant click on the image. contact me. I can still make the set for you I just have not gotten to the point of having a price and a paypal button created (there are quite a few so its gonna take me some time)

Lastly, I have changed the price on a few items, and more price changes coming soon (same thing I just need the time to create the paypal buttons)

I think that about covers it. Please browse around tell me what you think. and if you find any problems Please let me know!

Remember if you cant click on an image to get to the decals. Its probably just because I have not created the paypal button yet, so no need to tell me about hose.. they are coming soon)

THanks for looking and remember "Never fly Naked!"

stickershock23.com

Mark

BTW Mark, I saw a successful Level 1 attempt today by a guy flying some of your handiwork on a Madcow Super DX3 called "The Puzzler".

Very cool.

Thanks... to all of you, I appreciate the input!

Old dude. That customer sent me a liftoff shot today, I believe it was his L1 cert. GREAT SHOT!

Char... Yep I got you covered, and Yep, I have spent HOURS on the revamp.. took me about 4 weeks of an hour here an hour there..

Back