Starlight Rocketry Bomarc

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one of those Atlantis Bomarc's in my collection. Maybe some day I will have time to build it.
This is an 18mm motor mount, correct? I see these kits on eBay, where is the best place to purchase the newest most upgraded version?

This is an 18mm motor mount, correct? I see these kits on eBay, where is the best place to purchase the newest most upgraded version?
If you order direct they will be with the updated instructions and one peice ramjet balsa cones. Depending on the store they may or may not have the latest.

Just received the updated smaller Bomarc decals in the mail today.
Bob provides excellent customer service.
Looking forward to his new kit offerings soon.

The front of my mark is 5.75 inches from the end of the body tube.
10 in. is way off.

View attachment 617980View attachment 617981
It may not be scale correct but maybe look ok?🤔 but the decals are too BIG!🙄
Between the posts here, my directions, your directions.... lol. I just started this kit this morning. Can you give me the two dimensions you use, first being length of the ramjet tube and second, distance from aft end of body tube to front of the pylon mount for the ramjet. My directions say 8" but that seems way long. I know Kuririn said 5 3/4" from the end of the tube, but that would have to be from the forward end of the tube. Apologies for getting lost here, just want it to come out right. You did a fantastic paint job on it!BOMARC questions.jpg

Back