SLinks?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DAllen

Reaction score
Got a few of these a while ago and I have a 2.5" these are perfect for but looking a YT video I am unsure how to use these when the "riser" I am attaching the cord to is one of these:

https://www.additiveaerospace.com/c...s/products/aluminum-u-bolt-machined-7075-t651
Guess I am concerned about preventing the slink from rotating out of position. Just want to be absolutely sure this going to work ok before using them. Would love it if they worked with this and it would be great if someone had something to show me how its done...Here's the instructional video but this is geared toward parachute rigging:

A bolt actually goes through both holes. One being a 1/4-20 the other an 8-32. They should not rotate with both bolts in place.

A bolt actually goes through both holes. One being a 1/4-20 the other an 8-32. They should not rotate with both bolts in place.

Not that.. the slink. What can keep the slink from rotating around? Video says that needs to be prevented from happening.

Back