Sigh...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackbrandt

That Darn College Student
Reaction score
About to get on the redeye flight from San Fransisco to Chicago. God, I hope I survive...
:(

Trust me, you'd be groaning more of you were flying Boston to London on a redeye... Although they serve free adult beverages on that one to anyone old enough to get a L1 cert :)

You will survive. Just not happily, haha

Things not to do on a flight if you plan to survive:

. Upon meeting your friend, greet him: "Hi, Jack!"
. Get out to go to toilet.
. Eat the fish.

The worst redeye I ever took was LAX to Cleveland. The flight was fine, but my wife met me at the airport and we went directly to the company picnic at Six Flags. I was SO tired....

I feel your pain. My wife just got back from a red eye Vegas to Orlando flight at 2:00am this morning, she wasn't very peppy when I headed off to work...... I think she was a quart low on coffee.....

LOL! Now I am contributing to delinquency! If the NSA is listening, I didn't mean it!

Don't worry, they are...

But the black helicopters probably aren't for you... they're for the guy a few blocks over (we hope).

Later! OL JR :)

PS... for the NSA analyst reading this... I for one welcome our new NSA overlords...

Well, I survived. Barely.

It wouldn't be that bad, except for the fact that once the flight gets out, my mom does not allow us to even NAP for the rest of the day (apparently gets you on schedule faster).

ThirstyBarbarian, did you REALLY forget I wasn't 21?

:)

Well, I survived. Barely.

It wouldn't be that bad, except for the fact that once the flight gets out, my mom does not allow us to even NAP for the rest of the day (apparently gets you on schedule faster).

ThirstyBarbarian, did you REALLY forget I wasn't 21?

:)

Don't think of it as being tired. I always look at it as an excuse to plop down onto a nice comfy hotel bed and sleep soundly for 8 hours. Something I don't get enough of as of late.

My last redeye was from Ohare to Heathrow...had an entire row to myself, from window to window...I took a nap on the way and slept most of the flight!

Don't worry, they are...

But the black helicopters probably aren't for you... they're for the guy a few blocks over (we hope).

Later! OL JR :)

PS... for the NSA analyst reading this... I for one welcome our new NSA overlords...

Let's just hope Matt isn't on one of the flights leaving chemtrails instead of contrails. :wink:

Back