Sheri's Mercury Redstone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the detailed step by step on this build. Seeing the techniques used by other folks really helps make builds go more smoothly, and helps me learn handy new tricks.

Thanks for the detailed step by step on this build. Seeing the techniques used by other folks really helps make builds go more smoothly, and helps me learn handy new tricks.

Thank you very much. It's fun to do.:wink:

IMG_0002_39.JPG Now I have the jettison motor assembly glued on. Next will be the remaining upper supports which will enclose this. I've made a paper tube to slide over the motor to cover it while priming and final painting. The motors were painted silver with a chrome band around the motor casing.

Last edited:
:eek:ffers hugs for bipolar:

I definitely know how depression can be. Not exactly conducive to working on projects.

It's still looking good. I probably already said this, but the Mercury Redstone is one of my all time favorite rockets.

they look great Steven! and I agree with quake...the Mercury Redstone is just an awesome rocket! One of my favorites!

What a outstanding job you have done with your build.I agree with Jim,it's also one of my favorites.

Latest posts

Back