Setting up gaurd duty...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, if you were to have that mounted ON the tank, then you'd have a winning combination!

Originally posted by Donaldsrockets
Haha

Good one John, I could use one of those too.

Nice kit too, I think I recognize that one!!!:D ;)

Look closely...you might even see your name on the package!:D

Rockets aren't too bad with cats...

But there is nothing more frustrating than damage from "CATZILLA" on a model railroad layout.

I've hit a two week old coughed up hairball barrier across the tracks more than once!:eek:

Rockets are in complete danger when my cats are around. I have found claw and teeth marks in almost every project I have at the house. ::sigh::

Originally posted by UncMikesRktShk
John

That looks like a PZKW IV(h)?

Good call. It probably is but the back is more square like a G PzKw IV Ausf F2. I did take the gaurd wrap that was on the turret only because the company (Chinese?) that made the model really cheesed it up badly. So, I thought it would look better off. This one should be delivered next week!
Tiger%20tank%20two%20.jpg

Originally posted by flying_silverad
Good call. It probably is but the back is more square like a G PzKw IV Ausf F2. I did take the gaurd wrap that was on the turret only because the company (Chinese?) that made the model really cheesed it up badly. So, I thought it would look better off. This one should be delivered next week!
Tiger%20tank%20two%20.jpg

Now thats without a doubt a PZKW VI otherwise known as a "Tiger I"

Cool! They had a bunch of those at Gander Mountain the other day. Now all you need is five Shermans for a fair fight!

Originally posted by MetMan
Cool! They had a bunch of those at Gander Mountain the other day. Now all you need is five Shermans for a fair fight!

There is a lot of truth in that statement. I remember my one uncle telling me horror stories about those "Tigers in the hedgerows" at normandy. And that they always used to say "Thank God for airpower" :)

Back