Secret Santa 08 Vendors List

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
:santaclaus: The purpose of this thread is for vendors to post their Secret Santa Specials. :santaclaus:

Weeeeeeeeeee!
Me first! Me First!

We will be offering Secret Santa discounts on four of our LPR kits.

______________________Regular price.......Secret Santa Price
LPR Kraken................... $24.................. $20
Little Bucky....................$26.................. $20
SPace Ark Jr...................$29.................. $23
Screemin' Green Meenie....$36.................. $30

We will ship domestically ($7), to *EDIT* Canada ($15) or internationally *EDIT* (International shipping is a flat $25) directly to your Secret Santa Victim.

Email orders to:
[email protected]

or PAYPAL orders to [email protected]

or mail checks, money ordors and jars of toe nails to:
Pemberton technologies
2330 HWY 321 N
Ward, AR 72176

Include your Secret Santa Victim's name, TRF handle, address and any messages you wish to convey.

Merry Secret Santa Christmas again!

Tried to PM you, but your box was full.
Does the $35 shipping include Canada? Usually shipping to us in Canada is not that much more than to the US. Maybe you could update your post so that my Secret Santa will know, as PemTech kits were on my wish list.
Thanks,
Chris

FlisKits Secret Santa specials:

In preparation for the TRF Secret Santa event FlisKits is offering the following specials:

• 10% discount on Gift Certificates: You must purchase them from the Secret Santa promotional page. You must include the recipients address as they will be sent directly to them. Gift certificates can not be used before 26-December. Shipping charges appled to the purchase will be refunded via PayPal unless otherwise specified.
  • Micro to the MAXX Designer Special: A collection of parts to allow you to build up to 3 micro models.
  • 13mm Designers Special: enough material to build three 13mm models
  • 18mm Designer Special: Material for three 18mm models
  • 24mm Designers Special: Enough material for three 24mm models

These designer specials feature enough body tubes, nose cones, engine mounts and other sundry items (lugs, screw eyes, shock cords, parachutes, fin stock, etc) for 3 models. The pricing of each Designer Special works out to 25% below the actual retail cost of the items in the special!

For full details, visit our TRF Secret Santa page by clicking on that link or click on the little Santa Claus you will find in the upper right of our main page.

jim

For Secret Santa 08 is offering:

1. 30% discount on any Art Applewhite Rockets kit with a 38 mm motor mount or smaller. Multiple gifts to the same person are permitted.

2. Postage will be $4.75 for Priority Mail (2-3 days) for anywhere in the USA. Shipping on orders outside the USA will be handled on a case by case basis at cost. Priority shipping to Canada is currently $16.15 for the first pound.

3. Secret Santa gifts will be gift wrapped in pretty Christmas-themed paper so that the shipping box can be opened immediately and the gift placed under the Christmas Tree. The shipping box will be marked according. Multiple kits to the same person will be gift-wrapped together unless you request otherwise.

4. A small card with "From: Secret Santa 08" will be affixed to your gift. You may dictate a short message for this card if you wish but names or user IDs will not be used unless you request it. This is Secret Santa after all.:D

5. All gifts will be shipped within 2 business days but you should place your order by December 19th to assure delivery by Christmas.

6. The return address on all gifts will be Art Applewhite Rockets, P.O. Box 294064, Kerrville, TX 78028.

7. A Delivery Tracking Number and link will be emailed to each Secret Santa when their gift is shipped. This can be used to confirm delivery but may not provide tracking information in-route.

To order your Secret Santa gift contact me directly at [email protected] with "Secret Santa 08" in the subject. In text of the message please include name and the mailing address of the giftee and a description of the kit(s) including all the information that applies, i.e. type, color and motor size. For example: "10.25 inch, Stars & Stripes, Original Flying Saucer", "Hot Pink Super Cinco", or "Dragonfly Monocopter".

Paypal is my preferred payment method because it is quick and secure, but I will be happy to discuss other options. The total cost and how to pay will be sent to you by return email when you order. My goal is to help everyone have a very Merry Christmas.

Free shipping to the U.S. and Canada, $5.00 discount to the rest of the world.

If paying by Paypal just email and let me know it's an SS gift and I'll issue the refund. Is you send the order via snail mail just deduct the shipping charge.

We will take 5.00 off of any order to a Secret Santa. We'll refund the money to you, or.... you we will add the 5.00 to your Santa's gift in the form of a 5.00 gift certificate. Just let us know which you prefer when you place the order.

Also, all boxes will be plainly labeled: "TRF Secret Santa Gift. Do not open 'til Christmas".

Thanks,

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

Semroc can't offer any special deals for Secret Santa's as we already offer Free Shipping, Same Day Shipping (if ordered before 3:30pm), and 10% off for NAR members but your box will be marked Merry Christmas From Your TRF Secret Santa Do Not Open Until Christmas.

Sheryl
Semroc

Papa Elf's Workshop Christmas Special

Got a few kits in the Elf Workshop offered up as Christmas Presents for your SS recipient, yourself, family member, or anyone else :p

Aura $30
Legacy $35
Weasel $35
Lil' Nuke $37
Graduator $50
HiTech H45 $56
Starburst $55
Viper III $42
Viper IV $42
Cool Spool $35
EZI-65 $80

Shipping ranges $10 - $15 depending on size of order

e-mail (n3tjm(at)juno(dot)com) or pm me if interested :)

Papa Elf

Back