Rocksim or Open Rocket file for LOCPRECISION 7.5" BRUISER EXP?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supertaco

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Well, title says it all. Toying with the idea of building a new 75mm motor platform for LDRS and going in kit mode because it's significantly cheaper than going full custom with components. I want to be able to fly mid-range M motors (6 grain 75mm).

Thanks!

I don't have one for the short version, but I do have files for the EXP version in 1 x 75mm, 3 x 54mm and 5 x 38mm configs:

Attachments

• LOC Bruiser EXP - 3 x 54mm MMAS.rkt
    645.3 KB · Views: 0
  • LOC Bruiser EXP - 5 x 38mm MMAS.rkt
    924.9 KB · Views: 0
  • LOC Bruiser EXP - 75mm MMAS.rkt
    705.3 KB · Views: 0
HERE IS THE ORK FILES

Attachments

• LOC Bruiser EXP - 3 x 54mm MMAS.ork
    2.9 KB · Views: 0
  • LOC Bruiser EXP - 5 x 38mm MMAS.ork
    3.1 KB · Views: 0
  • LOC Bruiser EXP - 75mm MMAS.ork
    2.8 KB · Views: 1
  • LOC Bruiser EXP - 75mm MMAS.ork
    2.8 KB · Views: 1
I am going to assume anyone building HPRs here and using Rocksim/Open Rocket files posted on TRF knows how to modify them for your setup and I also understand that these are more than good enough to let you do some testing before you build out your own files/rocket, but I did want to point out that I built the above files with the weights of the retention hardware built in (photo below), so you should consider that in your calculations. For the 38mm cluster I used Giant Leap retainers and for the 75mm mount I used an Aeropack retainer, so there is a tangible weight you need to account for in the mounts. JFYI

PXL_20211212_170517171.jpg

Back