RockSim motor file for Aerotech "HP-G138T" reload??

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrimeTime

Reaction score
Howdy All - can anyone guide me to where I can find the Rocksim motor file for the Aerotech G138T motor. This is one of the high-end (impulse-wise) reloads that Aerotech designed to fit their 29mm RMS "hobbyline" casing. Thanks for the guidance.

Check that it's there before you just say "thrustcurve.org". There is a RASP, but it's much simpler to go from RockSim to RASP than the other way.

Either figure out how to fill in the fields using other files as examples, or just use OpenRocket or RASAero.

Just open the .eng file in the Engedit application that comes with Rocksim and then go to File-Save As-.rse

That's all.

Good luck.

Ahh, yes. Thanks. I'd forgotten about this great resource. I found it and added it to Rocksim. For some reason that motor (G138) was not in the larger file (Aerotech_5-28-12.rse) that I located for all the latest Aerotech motor files. Also, by adding the G138.eng file (the individual file I downloaded from Thrustcurve.org) to the "selected engine files" in Rocksim, it loads that motor into the list of available motors in Rocksim.

Thanks again for the help.

Back