Rocketry Works is closing

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OC-Patrick

Reaction score
Received an e-mail that this vendor is closing and available items are 30% off.

Always had a good ordering experience with them and sometimes they would throw in a little gift item (like a keychain). James also wrote a nice article on the site regarding the closing.

They will be missed for sure.

I've used James's service several times, and have always been more than pleased with both the 'conversation' as well as the final product.

As much as I hate to say it, I suppose I'm going to have to start looking for someone else to farm my laser cutting work out to. Sad times...

I don't figure I'll see G64s or F52s for sale at that price again. Sorry for the changes, but it is a nice time to stock up on some of the bits he offers. Some of the parts are so affordable it's kinda silly to not just get them on hand for your spare parts boxes for random scratch builds in the future.

I don't figure I'll see G64s or F52s for sale at that price again. Sorry for the changes, but it is a nice time to stock up on some of the bits he offers. Some of the parts are so affordable it's kinda silly to not just get them on hand for your spare parts boxes for random scratch builds in the future.
Yes - and the prices for the Estes motors are less expensive than AC Supply.

Sorry to see James closing up shop. He cut fins, CRs and baffle plates for my last two scratch builds. Excellent product at an exceptional price. Happy Trails, James!

I’m pretty bummed about this but it sounds like James has a good plan and goals he’s working on.
I’ve bought from him several times and my only regret is I didn’t buy more when I had the chance.
Just placed a closeout order for some general building supplies and will always have good memories of my dealings with his business.

Well, that is very good that they will still be laser cutting for a while- I am about ready to order some laser cut fins!

Latest posts

Back