• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Rocketman Std 7ft Chute

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PromptSupercritical

Reaction score
FOR SALE:
(1) Rocketman Standard 7 ft. chute - new and unused. $60 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
PayPal FF or add 3% for normal.

Attachments

• 20230916_103240.jpg
    20230916_103240.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Maaaaannnn really wishing I had the time/money for yet another kit. This is not a bad $$ for what you're getting.

cwbullet, Although I did mark the MC F98 as sold, I have other items listed that I will move to a new ad so as not to rub someone the wrong way. "Rude" may be a bit too strong a stand to take on an ad that went up and sold an item in such a short time. My apologies.
Respectfully, PS
SOLD - Thanks Dave.
Please report threads when they sell so someone can change the prefix. It is rude to leave it as "for sale".

cwbullet, Although I did mark the MC F98 as sold, I have other items listed that I will move to a new ad so as not to rub someone the wrong way. "Rude" may be a bit too strong a stand to take on an ad that went up and sold an item in such a short time. My apologies.
Respectfully, PS

Please report threads when they sell so someone can change the prefix. It is rude to leave it as "for sale".
Apologies. I spend the day marking over 100 sold that folks never reported as sold. it is not fun opening threads marked "for sale" to find out they are sold. It also messes with the search function of the forum.

FOR SALE:
(1) Rocketman Standard 7 ft. chute - new and unused. $60

Aeropack Retainer 54mm RA54L2: fits a 58mm OD (57.8mm) FG/paper tube. SOLD
RM Pro-X 6 ft. chute - new and unused. SOLD
15" long 54mm motor tube - new and unused. Natural FG color. SOLD
Aerotech 54mm Motor can and parts: SOLD
PS - Previously listed Madcow F98 is SOLD
Has this sold? I am cleaning up the yardsale and would like to change the prefix.

FOR SALE:
(1) Rocketman Standard 7 ft. chute - new and unused. $60

Aeropack Retainer 54mm RA54L2: fits a 58mm OD (57.8mm) FG/paper tube. SOLD
RM Pro-X 6 ft. chute - new and unused. SOLD
15" long 54mm motor tube - new and unused. Natural FG color. SOLD
Aerotech 54mm Motor can and parts: SOLD
PS - Previously listed Madcow F98 is SOLD
rocketman still available?

Latest posts

Back