Rocket Glider

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken Parker actually has one of these in his shed, "new in box". I, of course haven't told him yet and seeing how he never gets around to all his projects, I figured I would help him. So, I snuck back into his shed a couple weeks ago and now have it at my place! :D

IT is a BIG cool glider kit and now Ken knows what kind of gold mine he is, err... was sitting on! BTW, just kidding about the sneak'in...but I'll bet you were worried for a bit, huh??? You'll probably rush home at lunch just to make sure it's still there...

Aren't I a card???!!!

Remember, I want a kit of it too Ken...so when you start documenting it, let me know.

Carl

Siiiiigh..... some people just can't keep a secret.

And, no, Carl, I did NOT run home at lunch to check and be sure it was still there.

I was in the storage building (note: "storage building," NOT "shed") checking on things before you were out of the subdivision when you left for home a couple of weeks ago.

Not that I don't trust you..... ;)

And hey.... as for me never getting to all of my projects.... some of us WORK for a living. And have families that actually live with us. And are old and feeble and can't stay up all night any more like we used to. And...... oh, never mind.

Back