Post a Photo: What's for Breakfast, Dinner, or Lunch?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dinner yesterday.

NqA1a7sh.jpg

Mases's teriyaki.
A milestone for me. It's just outside our simulator building.
I've been going there every year to eat when i'm in simulator training for the last 33 years.
I've had my last yearly training event before I retire.
I'll miss the teriyaki...

My favorite at the local Mexican joint, Las Fajitas, the Carnitas Chimi, smothered in pork green chili, Yum.

IMG_4859_Small.jpg

And another local joint, Pollo eats, their Chicken Chimi smothered with pork green chili, Yum.

IMG_4856_Small.jpg

I like it, but I am not eating goat cheese.

Nothing was labeled as goat cheese in this one, and everything came from the grocery store so I assume it was made with cow milk. Homemade dough brushed with Olive oil infused with crushed red pepper, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Chopped basil and then Mozarella, Romano, and Ricotta cheeses.

Nothing was labeled as goat cheese in this one, and everything came from the grocery store so I assume it was made with cow milk. Homemade dough brushed with Olive oil infused with crushed red pepper, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Chopped basil and then Mozarella, Romano, and Ricotta cheeses.
Thanks. I get nervous when cheese does not melt.

Grande Nachos from Rockne's Pub. My wife and I shared them (each with a cup of soup) for lunch, again for dinner (without soup), and still have some left for tomorrow.
1000005153.jpg

breakfast this morning- Pancakes! My household doesn't go in much for breakfast but I decided I wanted pancakes occasionally. I don't cook much either, anytime I'm in the kitchen it's a disaster, but I had to learn how to make pancakes. I put butter and honey on my pancakes.IMG_5477r.jpg

Tonight's dinner, Chicken Tikka Masala with rice and homemade Naan bread. Yum.
View attachment 611706

I made a Fish and chip tikka masala on Friday. Leek, zucchini and Choy Sum in Tikka Masala sauce over grilled Barramundi with chips (fries) garnished with lime zest.

No picture, just memories.

Klobasnek.jpeg
This was actually last weekend that I made these. Homemade Kolache (technically Klobasnek, but in Texas they're commonly called Kolaches.) The ones on the left were made without jalapeños for my wife, who does not like them. I marked them with sun-dried tomatoes for her. I'm making more, plus a cheesecake and some oatmeal-raisin cookies tomorrow.

Back