Post a Photo: What's for Breakfast, Dinner, or Lunch?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not today, Saturday.

Car show lasagna.

EhkNj2ah.jpg

Smoothie for breakfast:
IMG_0228.jpeg

Green Macha with Strawberries. Tastes better than it looks.

Dinner last night was Korean-Style Udon Noodles, spicy garlic oil, red pepper, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, add some steak off the grill...
image000000 (1).jpg

Denny’s Crazy Spicey Chicken Skillet:

1698013121094.jpeg

Attachments

• 1698013107217.jpeg
    1698013107217.jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 0
Hot out of the oven, homemade, fresh baked sourdough bread. There was a little butter and homemade strawberry jam, but pretty much this was dinner.
16980132435277024924399842610908.jpg

She does. And a backup in the freezer in the garage.
I keep one starter going on the counter, another in the fridge, and then just because have about 3 cups dehydrated in case everything else goes to hec.
I’ve used that emergency back up once or twice.

I keep one starter going on the counter, another in the fridge, and then just because have about 3 cups dehydrated in case everything else goes to hec.
I’ve used that emergency back up once or twice.
This batch was almost that. My wife has not been feeling well and has "neglected her babies." So, earlier this week she was attempting to save them, gave them a bunch of sugar and flour, left them out on the counter to be warm, and got the culture going again. Once it was doing better, she made bread, fed the culture again, and now it's back in the refrigerator.

We stopped at the Katz's Deli in Connecticut on our way up to our son's yesterday. The line was always too long at the NYC one when our daughter lived there. The pastrami was a religious experience. 😀

Randy

Back