Polecat Aerospace website

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danno

Reaction score
Is anyone else having difficulty with the Polecat Aerospace site? I can get to the main page, but when I click through to any of the sub-pages, I get a connection reset error. I noticed the problem several days ago.

Ive tried emailing them a few times over the coarse of the past few months and still havent got a reply. I just figured the company is more or less dead.

Same problem here, but it is intermittent. I notified them a couple of weeks ago, but they believe it to be a local problem for me. You may want to notify them about it as well.

They are definitely not dead...great company and outstanding support. Don't give up on them!

Cheers,
Michael

I have recently received a 4" Black Brant III kit and also have their 5.5" Black Brant II in my build queue. Both are outstanding kits and extremely good value.

I hope those of you awaiting responses will soon be able to see what a quality vendor they can be.

Cheers,
Michael

I found that you have to call them. They don't seem to reply to email.

The home page loaded right away for me. Then I tried to go to "kits" and lost the connection. Now I get:

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Hope this get sorted out. Who knows, I might try to buy a kit from them this year...
Adrian

Back