• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PNC-50SP cones

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I (personally) have 6 of the old PNC-50SP cones up on ebay. I used these in the original Corona kits that were designed for the NEMROC conventions.

You can find the auction By Clicking HERE.

Bid early, bid often :)

jim

This is gonna get ugly....

(Jim, are the proceeds also going to get donated to the NAR, like your other ebay items?)

Take THAT, "6233Kelly"!!!!

(now I suppose you are one of us TRF-ers and I am going to have to apologize?)

Nope, she's not one of us TRF-ers, she's my WIFE !

OK, sure, go ahead and play the gender card. So she's a girl, and I'm not supposed to beat her up. I'm supposed to let her win.

Well, bucko, these are ROCKET PARTS we're talkin' about here, so roll up yer sleeves! May the best man.....um...????

OK, sure, go ahead and play the gender card. So she's a girl, and I'm not supposed to beat her up. I'm supposed to let her win.

Well, bucko, these are ROCKET PARTS we're talkin' about here, so roll up yer sleeves! May the best man.....um...????

OK, but just keep one thing in mind.....Kelly is just like her mom.

I told my Father-in-law that I respected him but was afraid Kelly's Mom.
He then looked me in the eye and said "me too".

Jim,
You should have sold them 2 at a time.
Powderburner was right, this isn't going to be pretty, but it's sure going to be entertaining !:D

Jim,
You should have sold them 2 at a time.
Powderburner was right, this isn't going to be pretty, but it's sure going to be entertaining !:D

I was thinking of doing that but I have so much stuff to unload I just wanted to get'em out there... I have another dozen or so auctions slated for this weekend, after these end...

My last bid was already foolishly high---I wanted them, but not at the $40 (or whatever) I would have to bid to win.

Create15 can have 'em

Congrats to the winner and thank you to all who participated in the bidding.

More auctions going up tomorrow. Some rocketry, some not. Some FlisKits, some my own.

Keep watch!
jim

My last bid was already foolishly high---I wanted them, but not at the $40 (or whatever) I would have to bid to win.

Create15 can have 'em

Wow, Jim is gonna have a nice little retirement account if the other stuff goes like those cones!

I put in a bid on a 1964 Estes catalog on eBay today, thought I had it at $110 (what the h*ll was I thinking?). I kept refreshing the page, and with about 4 seconds left, it went to $118.50. Whew!

That was about the first catalog I remember getting in the mail from Penrose, and the nostalgia element was pretty intense. My wife even told me to put in that last bid! Now that I have "all that money left", maybe it is time to go shopping for rockets ...
;)

Back