PML - IO (EYE-OH)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Back_at_it

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Recently rebuilt my PML IO. Great rocket that was built poorly by the previous owner. Cut it in half to remove the failure prone ejection piston setup and the unnecessarily heavy recovery gear. In it's place went an ejection baffle and Kevlar shock cord. The rocket was then reassembled and given a new paint job.

All told I knocked almost 6oz out of the backend of the rocket and improved it's reliability.

4.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg14.jpg18.jpg19.jpg

Last edited:
Recently rebuilt my PML IO. Great rocket that was built poorly by the previous owner. Cut it in half to remove the failure prone ejection piston setup and the unnecessarily heavy recovery gear. In it's place went an ejection baffle and Kevlar shock cord. The rocket was then reassembled and given a new paint job.

All told i knocked almost 6oz out of the backend of the rocket and improved it's reliability.

View attachment 622543View attachment 622544View attachment 622545View attachment 622546View attachment 622547View attachment 622550View attachment 622551
Nice job

Back